𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙩𝙬𝙤.

𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐒 𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐄𝐕𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐔𝐏

𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐒 𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐄𝐕𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐔𝐏. Avery was in her room rethinking about everything that had happend in the past two days.

Was she better at her sport than me?

Was she prettier?

Amy walked into her daughter's bed room. She hasn't known about the two's breakup.

"Sweetie, tonight we're having dinner with the Neumann's." "What?" Avery quickly sat up. "What do you mean what? you've always liked the dinners with them."

"Mom, I broke up with Nelson." Avery
said. Amy quickly gasped, "Honey." She said in devastation. "Mom, I couldn't be any worse. And now I have to see him?" Avery put on her hood.

"I can't uninvite them. That's rude" "Do I have to go?" Avery asked. "Yes, of course. Avery, if you two just talk it out-" Amy got cut off by her daughter.

"Mom, it's officially over."

At least Avery thought it was.

At the Neumann's house.
Nelson felt devastated knowing he was the one to fuck up his and Avery's relationship.

Noah walked into Nelson's bedroom, spotting him asleep with his hood on. "Damn, this place is a mess." Noah looked around. He hadn't know about the break up, but he had seen the Instagram post.

"Nelson." Noah shook him. "Go away." Nelson put the duvet over his head. "Mom wanted me to tell you that us and the Leanne's are going to dinner tonight."

"What? why?" Nelson quickly took the blanket off his head.

"I don't know, but have you been alright lately bro?" Noah asked. Nelson sighed before telling the news, "She broke up with me bro." "Damn," Noah stated to the floor. He looked back to his brother, "Are you gonna talk it out with her tonight?"

"I don't know. She doesn't want anything to do with me." Nelson replied.

"You don't know that. If you talk just talk it out-" Noah got cut off by his little brother. "She's not gonna hear me out, Noah." Nelson put the blanket back over his head.

At least Nelson thought she wouldn't.

Avery, Asher, and their parents walked into the restaurant. "Hi! reservations for the Leanne's and Neumann's?" The hostess asked.

"Yes ma'am." Amy nodded her head. "Okay, you guys may follow me." The hostess led the four into a private dining area. The waitress came toward their table, "Hi! my name is Katie. I will be serving you guys today. What would you y'all like as a beverage?"

"Iced tea, please." Amy said.

"Pink lemonade, please." Avery said. After Asher orders his drink, he looked over to his little sister. "Have you been okay lately?" "Mhm." Avery nodded her head. Deep down all she wanted to be around was Nelson.

But he cheated.

The Neumann's walked in the room. The Leanne's stood up greeting them. Noah moved out of the way, revealing Nelson and Avery standing in front of each other. "Hey, Avery." "Hey, Nelson." Avery side hugged him.

"You look great." Nelson said. He kept flickering down to her lips, how he wished he'd never fuck up.

"Thank you." She smiled.

Nelson felt assured knowing if he didn't do what he did, she would at least put 'Baby' or 'Handsome' at the end.

But no.

"Can we talk? please." Nelson asked.

"After dinner." "Got it." Nelson closed his eyes,
nodding.

The last thing he would ever want to do is make Avery feel uncomfortable.

After both families finished eating, Amy gathered everyone's attention. "Okay so, I invited you all here today because Roger and I have a special announcement to make!"

"I'm pregnant!" Amy said. Everyone gasped with joy, hugging and congratulating the soon to be parents²

Regarding everything that has happened in the last week, Nelson knew he had to congratulate Avery. "Congratulations Avery! you'd make a great big sister." He hugged her. "Thank you, Nels!" She smiled with tears, swaying away in the hug.

'Nels?' Nelson thought he'd never hear that nick-name again.

"Congratulations Amy!" Cassie hugged her.

"Have you guys thought of any names yet?" "Yes, for a girl maybe Naomi but we don't know yet!" "That's adorable!" Cassie smiled.

The Neumann's were about to leave, but Nelson knew he had to speak with Avery.

"Avery." Nelson said as she turned around.

"I know you hate me but before I go, I just want to say I'm sorry, like seriously-" He got interrupted by a kiss on the cheek. "Nels, I don't hate you. I was just disappointed you turned into something you said you said you'd never be."

HARLEY SPEAKS
Shoutout to @Marttie1234643 for the name idea!