𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧.

𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐍 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐁𝐄𝐃

𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐍 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐁𝐄𝐃. She got an incoming face-time call from her boyfriend. "Hi, pretty boy." "Morning, beautiful." Nelson smiled. "Nels, it's one in the afternoon." Avery informed him. "Oh shit. Niles said good morning when I was downstairs" He made her laugh.

"Did you see that Lavar cut his dreads?" "Bro, yes." Nelson replied. The two laughed.

"But I called you to ask you a question." He said. "What is it?" "Wanna go pottery painting with Isaac and Frankie?, since they're a couple now" Nelson exaggerated.

"Oh my god yes! I've always wanted to go pottery panting." Avery quickly got up from her bed. "What are you going to wear?" Nelson asked. "Hmm, white drawstring paints with a light blue top." Avery replied. "Okay, I'll also wear blue."

They arrive at Mad Potter. "What are you going to paint?" Avery looked over to her boyfriend. "A dino." Nelson held the door.

"How cute." She said. "I know, I'm cute." He made her laugh.

The four sat around a wooden table, pottery paint surrounding them. "So Avery, I heard you're gonna be a big sister. Congratulations!" Frankie smiled. "Congratulations, Avery!" Isaac got up from his seat hugging her. Frankie doing the same. "Thank you guys!" Avery said.

"Have they thought about any names?" Isaac asked. "They've been thinking about Naomi, if it's a girl." Avery replied.

"Aww." Frankie said.

"Look at my dino!" Nelson put the pottery in the air. "Dude, how are you already done?" Isaac laughed. "I'm fast like that." He stood up.

"Nels, everyone's looking at you." Avery laughed at him.  "Oh shit." He quickly sat back down.

They all laugh.