12 | Blast From The Past

Start from the beginning

Sam nodded as well. "Well if it makes you feel any better, uh, he turned into a vampire and I chopped his head off."

"Yeah. With razor wire. Wicked." Dean said with a smile.

"Well, that's something. Who's the girl?" Lenore looked at me.

"This is Bianca." Sam introduced me. "She's with us."

Lenore just turned her gaze back to Sam. "What's going on? Why am I here?"

"We need to talk to you. About Eve." Sam answered.

Lenore looked surprised. "Eve? I have nothing to say about Eve."

"You sure about that?" Dean asked.

She nodded. "I'm trying to stay away from her, believe me."

"Where's your nest?" I asked.

Lenore looked at me as I walked to stand between the brothers. "Gone. They couldn't fight it anymore. It's her voice, in our heads. What it does to us. So they left. Started killing again."

"But not you." Sam said.

"Don't look so impressed. I was hiding in a basement. Not exactly Club Med. You don't know how hard it is–not to give in. Everyone gives in." Lenore answered.

Dean nodded. "Alright, so this psychic two-way you've got going, does that mean you know where Mom's camped out?"

"You've got to be kidding me. You want me to tell you where she is? You do know she could be listening to us right now. I might as well be a video camera. What are you thinking?"

"So we don't have the element of surprise, we're still going in." Bobby answered.

"You're crazy. I can't help you."

"Can't or won't?" Sam asked, "Look, it's clear as day. You still give a crap. You don't wanna kill. And don't want this whole planet dead."

"You actually believe you can stop her?" Lenore asked.

"Just tell us where she is." I said.

She nodded. "Grants Pass, Oregon. And now she knows you're coming."

"Well let's go see." Bobby started to turn away.

"Hold on. I didn't tell you this out of the goodness of my heart. I need something." Lenore said.

"What?" Sam asked.

"Kill me."

"Lenore." Sam shook his head.

"Look, we'll lock down down 'til this whole thing's over, okay? Witness protection, you'll be safe." Dean added.

"You don't get it, it's not about that. I'm dangerous. I hear her voice all the time." Lenore said.

"You're not like the rest of them." Sam said.

Lenore shook her head. "I'm exactly like them. I fed. I couldn't help it. The girl couldn't have been more than 16, Sam. I'll do it again. I can't stop, not anymore. You have to. Please."

"Lenore—" Sam started, but Cass suddenly touched Lenore's head and light shone out of her eyes and mouth, her face flames and she dies.

"We needed to move this along." Cass shrugged.

Cass takes the brothers' shoulders and they take mine and Bobby's before The angel teleports us all to a pavement in Grants Pass, Oregon. We all look around to see it's sunny and some children are riding their bicycles.