𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙚.

𝐓𝐎𝐃𝐀𝐘, 𝐄𝐋𝐈 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐈𝐒𝐀𝐀𝐂 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘 𝐓𝐎 𝐈𝐂𝐄 𝐁𝐎𝐗 𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐔𝐘 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐁𝐎𝐘𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃'𝐒 𝐆𝐈𝐅𝐓

𝐓𝐎𝐃𝐀𝐘, 𝐄𝐋𝐈 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐈𝐒𝐀𝐀𝐂 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘 𝐓𝐎 𝐈𝐂𝐄 𝐁𝐎𝐗 𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐔𝐘 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐁𝐎𝐘𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃'𝐒 𝐆𝐈𝐅𝐓. She gets an incoming call from Eli, she answers it. "Yo, yo, we're outside"  "Hi, Avery!" Isaac shouts. "Hi, Isaac! just give me one sec okay" She quickly slides on Yeezys.

"Okay, bye" Eli says. "Bye" Avery ends the call. She walks out the door going into Eli's vehicle. Him driving, Isaac in the passenger seat, and Avery in the back.

She connects her Apple Music to the car, Type shit by Future, Metro boomin, Travis scott, and Playboi Carti starts playing. They start getting hyped up.

They arrive at Ice box. The three get down walking inside the bulding. "Hi, I came to pick up the chain I had ordered last week" Avery says. "Under Avery Leanne?" The jeweler asks.

"Yes ma'am"  "Okay, let me go get it" The jeweler walks to the back. She comes back with a blue box. "This one Mrs Leanne?" The jeweler opens it.

They admire the chain.

"Wow" Isaac says. "Nelson's one lucky man" Eli says. "Sorry, yes ma'am" Avery smiles to the jeweler. She knew her boyfriend would love this gift.

"Okay, let me just pack it up real quick"  "Okay" Avery nods her head. "Thank you for shopping at Ice box, have a nice one!" The jeweler gives Avery the bag. "Thank you, you too!"

The threes walk back into the vehicle. "Nelson's gonna really like that chain, Ave" Isaac says. "Bro, he's gonna be so happy" Eli puts on his seatbelt.

"I'm so excited for him to see it" She smiles out the window.

"I'm getting him a couple pair of basketball shoes" Isaac says. "Wait, let's stop at the mall real quick, I'm gonna get him like two Nike techs, is that fine?" Eli asks. "Mhm" Isaac and Avery say.

They arrive at the mall. They get down walking inside. "Okay, let's head to Nike" Eli says.

They walk into the Nike store. "Avery, what color should I get him?" Eli asks. "Mm, I don't know he looks good in every color" She smiles.

"Stop lying" Isaac views the t- shirts. "I'm not!"

"He'd be happy with whatever color" Avery says. "Alright, I'll get him black and grey" Eli grabs the two techs.