Chapter 2: Welcome to the team

Bắt đầu từ đầu

Finally, after some discussion, you emerged from the medical room and got a glimpse of the rest of the facility. Angela and Winston guided you through the expansive complex, revealing numerous rooms; laboratories, mechanics, an interior garden, a gym, and much more.

"I hope you don't mind y/n but we don't have enough rooms right now, do you mind staying with someone else?" Angela ask.

"I'm fine with it, we are grown adult so there shouldn't be a problem with it" you respond.

"Lovely, then here is your card" she gave you the room card "oh, you will be staying with Tracer, she's a sweetheart, but if there's any problem just tell us and we will arrange a room with someone else" she told you "cya, I have some work to do, your room is the last one in this hallway, you won't get lost I promise" she smiled at you.

"Thank you Angela, bye!" you smiled back and walked the long hallway wondering who Tracer was, you were now in front of the door and you swipe the card to open the door.

Entering the room, you found it spacious with two queen-sized beds positioned opposite each other. One bed was adorned in orange, and the other in white. You deduced that the white one was meant to be yours, devoid of any distinct color or pattern. You contemplated changing the sheet's color when you had the means.

The room boasted a large window panel offering a breathtaking view of the Mediterranean sea. Gibraltar's beauty had always captivated you, having been a resident there for as long as you could remember. Further inspection revealed two different wardrobes, two desktops; one neat and empty, the other cluttered with scattered paper, notebooks, and more. The lone bathroom, equipped with both a shower and a bath, also offered a scenic view of the sea. Surprisingly, it even housed a bidet, a feature you hadn't encountered in a while.

Returning to the bed, the realization struck that you were still in patient attire. You checked the wardrobe next to the white-sheeted bed, only to find it empty. It seemed a shopping trip for clothes was in order, or perhaps retrieving some from your apartment.

Turning your attention to the other wardrobe, presumably belonging to your yet-to-be-met roommate, you opened it to examine the clothing inside.

"I hope she doesn't mind it," you whispered to yourself, selecting a peach-colored tank top and some brown, tight leggings. Unfortunately, the leggings turned out to be too small, prompting you to discard them carefully.

In that very moment, someone entered the room, leaving you clad only in the shirt you had chosen and your black underwear.

"Omg! I'm so, so-sorry!" the familiar British voice apologized hastily as the door closed again rapidly. You recognized the voice, it was that energetic girl from yesterday.

"Lena?" you asked uncertainly.

"Ya', that's me," she responded from the other side of the door.

"You can enter; I don't mind. We are both girls and adults," you laughed. She opened the door slowly, her face completely red, and she avoided eye contact while turning around to close the door. "What are you doing here, anyway?" you asked as you found another pair of shorts in your roommate's wardrobe, this one a better fit, perhaps due to the material.

"This is also my room," she glanced at you and noticed you were now dressed.

"Your room? Wait, I should be sharing a room with someone called Tracer, you know her?" you looked at her, puzzled, and she burst into a small fit of laughter.

"Tracer? That's me, luv, that's my code name" she stopped laughing and smiled at you.

"Code name? Oh, I didn't think of that, does everyone here go by code names?" you sat on your bed looking at Lena.