"I see my ship. Right there." Barbossa said as he pointed out the Pearl.

"Can't spot it. Must be a tiny little thing hiding somewhere behind the Pearl." Jack said to him but the ship was the Pearl.

"Jack, Cutler Beckett has the heart of Davy Jones. He controls the Flying Dutchman." Will said as we walked over to him.

"He's taking over the seas." Liz told him.

"He's going to be ruling the seas soon." I told him. He had to do something.

"The song has been sung. The Brethren Court is called." Tia Dalma said to him. He needed to be there.

"Leave you alone for a minute, look what happens. Everything's gone to pot." Jack said as he started to walk away from us.

"Aye. The world needs you back something fierce." Gibbs said to him.

"And you need a crew." Will said and that's when he turned around.

"Why should I sail with any of you? Four of you have tried to kill me in the past. One of you succeeded." Jack said and he pointed at Liz. How could she? "Oh, she's not told you. You'll have loads to talk about while you're here. As for you..." He said as he walked over to Tia Dalma.

"Now...don't tell me you didn't enjoy it at the time." She said to him and he looked at her.

"Fair enough. All right, you're in." He said to her. "I need you. Keep me calm. Don't need you. You scare me. Gibbs, you can come. Marty. Mm...Cotton. Cotton's parrot I'm a little iffy, but at least I'll have someone to talk to. Who are you?" Jack said as he made his way down the line.

"Tai Huang. These are my men." He said to Jack.

"Where do your allegiances lie?" Jack asked him.

"With the highest bidder." Tai said to him.

"I have a ship." Jack said putting a bet in.

"That makes you the highest bidder." Tai said to him.

"Good man. Weigh anchor, all hands. Prepare to make sail." Jack said and that's when we they started towards the ship.

"Jack...which way are you going, Jack?" Barbossa said as he tapped the map. Jack had no choice but to let them on. We all started making our way to the ship then.

"Trim that sail. Slack windward brace and sheet. Haul the pennant line." Both Jack and Barbossa said at the same time. I went to the Captains quarters. I needed to escape them before they started arguing. Once it seemed like it was safe, I headed out. Soon it would be dark. Once it was there was bodies in the water. Soon we'd see boats. Liz and I ran to the edge.

"It's our father. We've made it back." Liz said and we looked at each other.

"Father! Father, here, look here!" We both shouted together. But he didn't look.

"Elizabeth. Y/n. We're not back." Jack said and that's when I went silent.

"Father!" Liz and I shouted at him again.

"Elizabeth. Y/n. Are you dead?" He asked us and I looked at him.

"I'm alive father. I'm alive." I said to him.

"No. No." Liz said to him and I looked at him.

"I think I am." Dad said and he couldn't be. I hadn't gone back home yet. He couldn't die yet.

"No, you can't be." Elizabeth said to him.

"There was this chest, you see. It's odd. At the same time it seemed so important." He said to us and I gave up hope. Dad was dead. That's why he was here.