32 ~ Let the fun begin!

Start from the beginning

My spies were everywhere trying to check if any of them did get in touch with them because I had heard someone say in my drowsy sleep that they would bring Meera back if it took to heal me. I waited, but nothing happened at all. I kept Aditya's phone out of the radar by mistake, thinking he was with me that night and might be as clueless as me. Hence, I didn't know he tried contacting Meera. I was disappointed knowing none of my plans was working because I was sure that it was impossible that none of you knew where she was as my investigators watched you closely. Something was missing about the information that reached me. Then I knew I needed a final step. When you are in a line of fire you know you need an external force. The external force had to be someone stronger than any damn member of the family or beyond to help me. Who could be better than Amrita Rajvansh? The one who had the world on her feet. I had got the news that Amrita Rajvansh was growing worried over my situation and was keeping a close eye on my condition. I knew Dadi Sa would never interfere until the matter got out of hand. Hence I did it to get out the soft side of her to make her defeat the villain for me. The mastermind could spy on me, keep me under control, or make me stay unaware but there was no person born who could meddle with Dadi Sa and live. I consulted the doctor and he told me that I would need a psychiatrist and all my will to heal if I went ahead with my plan. I was ready because I didn't want my Meera to blame that her love was the reason behind my condition. That night when the servant came with the juice like everyday night I knew what I was getting into. Things happened as planned. I didn't know Meera sent Shyla Maan for me but I knew Amrita Rajvansh was involved by then. 

She was going to get me out of the eyes of the culprit. I was in no mood to leave the premises of my room that held thousands of memories of my wife but I especially attended Kritika's baby shower that day to pull her to the edge. Things got out of hand as seeing the arrangement I forgot everything else, sat under a tree, and mourned for the time I lost. I could have been lucky enough to care for my pregnant wife, to pamper my Meera at the time she needed me the most, to fulfill her every damn craving just looking at her eyes, feel the pain and hold her hand when she went into labor and be the first one to hold my prince or princess but everything was ruined. I was one hell of an unlucky bastard. My man had heard the conversation between you and Dadi Sa. After two days she came to me with your address and details and left the rest to me. That was all I needed. Nobody checked but I had handed over the acting CEO position to Aditya way before Dadi Sa came because I was sure I would be able to coerce her into making me reach you. I swear that was the best decision of my life" Kabir told Meera. She stood there as her every emotion contradicted the other.

"Why Kabir?" Meera asked as her heart twisted painfully inside her chest. Why did he have to choose this way only?

"I destroyed myself to heal for you. I ruined it to pick us up both together" He said sitting on his knees in front of her as she couldn't move while his angel slept in her lap. Before a tear could drop and fall on a sleeping Kiyaara Kabir kept his palm in between making Meera quickly wipe them.

"What if something happened to you?" she asked tenderly.

"I was dead the moment you left me, nothing more agonizing could happen to me. I live for you Meera and I will continue to live for you until my lungs allow me to breathe" Kabir said while she didn't know how to respond. His love was beyond her comprehension sometimes.

He smiled at her while making a face looking away from him. She knew she would melt and give in the moment she looked at him again. Kabir smiled at her while Abhimaan said suddenly coming from behind, "I can't believe you managed to manipulate Dadi Sa. I am sure a hundred devils might have died to make a soul like you"

Everyone thought Amrita Rajvansh was making things right not knowing kabir was the author of the tale of their reunion. He was unknown to the path but his eyes never moved from his destination. From her. He didn't care how, when, and what until he was able to achieve his desire of getting her back. It was true that he was blind to the paths of success but he had the eyes of a hawk for his ultimate target, getting his wife back. Veronica did everything wrong but she gave Kabir the idea to find Meera through her move. He was indefinitely wrong in trying to hurt himself to find her but for him, his wrongs never mattered until he could sink into her arms to forget his own self in her essence.