Submissive (GxG)

Pinning me to the wall she kisses me aggressively. I whimper in pain when she cups my pussy harshly. My  red dress riding up to show a glimpse of my bare pussy. She groans. Her fingers glides over my clit. I open my mouth to beg. But-

A loud music plays on the background bringing us back to reality. She removes her hand making me whine. 

''Shh be a good girl'' she places a finger over my lips staring at me with burning eyes .I nod.

''Come let's dance'' she smiles pulling me over to the dance floor. 

Some slutty music is played on the club. I don't care about the music as all of my attention is on this woman.  She sways her hips . Moving with music. I clench my thighs. 

She pulls me over grinding all over me. Her huge ass grinding over me. She bends over showing me a glance of her lace thong.  Her hands grip my hips before slamming her hips against mine. Tits rubbing over each other. Placing my leg between hers she grinds on my thighs. I raise my knees to give more pressure. I let out a soft moan feeling the texture grinding rapidly over me. Her slickness can be felt. My moans are covered by her mouth. Her lip piercing bleeding my lips.

Cupping my face she scans my face as if memorizing  my identity.  My eyes falls over her plump lips . Her eyebrow piercing. Her short hair which gives a feminine  look. Her makeup complimenting her outfit. Her skimpy outfit makes me gulp. Her cat eyes intimating me. Her wide hips. Thick thighs. 

   WOMAN

Totally my type

I feel myself get wetter at the sight.

''Should i give you a head or lap dance?'' she rasps hugging me from behind. I gulp. She buries her head on the crook of my neck. Her tongue darts over my neck to my bare shoulders. Gripping my ass she gives it a squeeze. ''Mmmh'' i moan. 

''May i join you ladies?''  a man's husky voice snaps me out of haze.

I should've asked for a lap dance.

''Yes mister'' she looks at him with a bloodlust grin.

She gives me a look which i can't quiet understand. 

The man in black suit. Wraps his hand around us as she starts grinding on him and muttering something in his ear which makes him groan. I press my body against him.

''Go and sit over there... i will come quickly'' she says with a gentle smile. I go over to the v.i.p section and watch them. 

Bending over she grinds on him. His hands on her ass . His eyes focused on her ass. Turning around she slips her hands inside his pants. I groan but stop when she looks right at me through the crowd. I could feel her dark gaze. I shiver.

Muttering something in his ears she pulls him towards the V.I.P section.

Pushing him on the sofa she straddles him. I clutch my dress. Arching her back. She grinds on him. Circling her hips. Anti-clock wise then stopping at the mid the moving it in clock-wise vice versa. His head thrown back. Wrapping her veiny long fingers around his neck she raises then falls back. I clench over nothing looking at her.

She is giving him a lap dance but not me?

Something ignites inside me. 

''Let's go to my room'' she nods looking over to me. Her hips still moving over him .I open my mouth to protest but she narrows her eyes at me. My eyes falls over her lips which is coated red.

She sways her hips as we both follow her. 

The room lightens up in red led lights as we enter. The man is slammed into the sofa and cuffed. She breathes out.  Taking a knife and out of her thong. She strips to nothing. My eyes wandering all over her curves covered with tattoos. A maneater tattoo on the middle of her back. Dimples above her hips. She turns around . I gulp moving backwards while she steps towards. Pinning my hands over my head. She presses her body against me.