So high~

Stumbling over i gulp all the glasses of vodka.

Gulp

Gulp

Pulling his hands i drag him over the dance floor.

Standing with back facing his front i grind over him. His hands gripping my hips .I bend over and grind my ass all over him. Hearing him breathing heavily.

He groans but takes whatever i give.

My red skimpy attire rises up to my hips.

''Either you stop now or I'm taking you  infront of everyone'' he warns sharply. But his hips grind against me. I smirk.

Turning around i look at him through hooded eyes. His eyes darkly staring deep into me. His jaw clenched. I pull him down attaching me lips to his. Biting on his lower lips. He moans opening his mouth . 

Wrapping my tongue around his i kiss him wildly. His hands gripping my ass. Lifting my legs up i grind against him.

''We should go'' he mutters breaking off.

I whine not moving but suddenly feeling dizzy i faint against him.

He carries me over to his car.

Sitting me up in passenger seat he climbs into driver seat as soon as he sits down i climb onto him.He groans.

''Daddy i want you'' i smirk .

He groans .

''St-op'' he tries to stop me. But i'm

Unstoppable~

''Brat'' he glares at me.

Licking me way upto his jaw. I feel  him grow harder. Slipping my hand inside his pant. I feel him grow under my influence. Pumping him while he pulls my dress down to suck my milking nipples. I moan pumping him faster. 

''Yeah just like that'' he moans when i play with his tightened balls.

Whining i pull out my hands ,he bits me nipple harshly making me cry out.

''Such a fucking tease'' he forces my hands back to his dick.

''Na-nahh'' i wiggle out of his grip .

''Who are you? my boyfr-boyfie will slice your throat if *hiccup 

''My man will-  slice your throat if he sees you like this''

My face twists. Gripping her hips tightly.

''Who do you think i'm?What's my name?'' i narrow my eyes at her.

How can she not remember me? How can she forget me while being drunk?

''Awwe you look so cute but not more than my-boy'' she giggles cupping my face.

Her eyes moves towards my pouted lips.

''You don't know who i'm?'' i whine out this time in frusturation.

''Who the fudge ar-  you?'' she stares at me from up and down.

''Your scent and dick feels so known'' she furrows her eyebrows. Squinting her eyes at  me she comes closer investigating my face like a dedicative.

 ''You smell like my man'' her face snuggled up in the crook of my neck.

I start melting

But 

She doesn't remember my name?

I pull her off me.

''If you don't spell out my name in 5 sec-no 3 seconds i  will throw you out of the car'' i try to maintain a intimate face.