"What's your first class?" Kim asks.
"History" I say and Olivia frowns.
"I have calculus" she says, making me chuckle. That girl and maths was the worst combination on earth.
"I have history too" Kim says.
"See you later, loves" Olivia says before she walks away. Kim and I make our way to history and take a seat at one of the tables.

The morning goes by quickly, my first class with Kim and then the next with Olivia before we all have one together and then I have one on my own. Not that I complain though. I walk into the cafeteria to find most of the people already seated. I look around a little, trying to find my friends before I finally spot the famous blonde hair. Olivia was the only one with blonde hair which made her easy to spot. 

I walk over before I slump into one of the chairs next to Olivia and across from Kim.
"Where is everyone?" I ask, trying to spot the rest of our friendgroup. It doesn't take long before Alex, Luke and James sit down. Since I've dated a boy inside our friend group, this meant that he would be around during lunch and there was nothing I could do about that. 

"So, how long are you all in for?" 
"Three" everyone responds except for me and Kim.
"We're out at two" Kim says and Luke looks at her confused.
"We have enough credits and only need a few classes this semester. Next semester we only have two or three classes then" I say and they all nod.
"Right. The two smart ones" Alex says, making us all laugh.
"Wait, how will we get home?" Kim asks.
"We'll just walk. It's not that far" I say and she nods.
"I can also just not attend history and drive you two ladies home" Alex says.
"No, it's alright. We'll just walk but thank you" I say and smile at him before I remember something.

"I'll be right back" I say before I get up and the boys shoot me a confused look.
"I have to talk to Jake"
Luke smiles at me softly before I make my way through the cafeteria, walking to the other side of it. I smile at the boys before I hug my brother from behind, who has his back turned towards me,
"Hey idiot" I say and they all chuckle. I look around and smile at everyone politely before my brother turns around.
"What's wrong?" he asks with a smile.
"Well I'm done with school at two and I wanted to ask if you want me to get you from school?"
"It's okay. Embry's mom will get us" Jacob says and I look over at Embry.
"Your mom doesn't have to come. Come on, I'll take all of you home" 
"You sure?" Quil asks. "You don't have to"
"Yeah, it's fine" Jacob says but I shake my head.
"No, no. I'll take all of you home. You're my brother's friends so you are mine too. I'll see you infront of the school at three sharp" I say, pointing my finger at each of them. My eyes linger on Paul. He's also younger than me by two years and a good friend of my brother. He's rather known for his hot-headedness but I've never seen that side of him. When I'm around he's always quiet or just annoying his friends. I smile at him before I walk off.
"Wait, you only have four free spaces" Jacob says loudly.
"Well, someone has to get into the back then" I say and shrugg before I walk off laughing as I hear them already arguing about who has to sit in the back.

"What was that about?" James asks as I sit back down.
"Oh, just told my brother that I'll take them home from school" I say and take a bite of my apple.
"Them?" Alex asks confused.
"My brother and his friends"
"Why?" Luke asks even more confused.
"Because he's my brother and they're his friends. And they hang around at our house anyway" I say.
"Uh, can I come over?" Kim asks, making me chuckle.
"Me too" Olivia says, making me laugh.
"Sure, why not? I'm going to cook something anyway" I say.
"You're cooking for them?" Luke asks.
"Why wouldn't I?"
"I wouldn't cook for my sister and her friends" Luke says.
"Well, at least they won't get food poisoning that way" I say and we all laugh.
"I'm not that bad of a cook" Luke says and Alex scoffs.
"Yeah, remember that one time you-"
"Dude! I get it. I'm not that much of a chef" he says and we all laugh again. I notice James' eyes on me a few times but shrugg it off. He's asked me to get back together this weekend but I declined. Of course we've been together for more than a year but he broke up with me and I had to move on, which I did.