1

"Will you take your brother to school please, Aria?" my dad asks me. I look up from my breakfast to meet my brother's eyes. This is the first day back from summer break. I'm officially a senior now while my brother's a Sophomore this year. His hazel eyes look at mine expectant.
"Of course. He can get a ride with me and my friends" I say with a small smile.

Since he's only fifteen yet, he can't drive himself to school. I have my own car, which I've bought myself. A black jeep. It was hella expensive but who cares? It's a cute car which is even able to let back the roof when the weather's great. Not like it's of any use in La Push. 

I get torn out of my thoughts as I hear a car honk outside. I peek through the window to see the infamous white cabrio outside. 
"Come on, Jake. Bye dad!" I say and give him a kiss on the cheek before I walk out of the lovely, red house we call home. I wave at my friends as my brother trails after me nervously. 

"It's okay if we take Jake with us, right?" I ask the two girls in the car. The one driving is Olivia. Her dad has a lot of money which is why she got this cabrio for her seventeenth birthday back in April. And the girl on the passenger side is Kim. Kim's a nice girl, way too nice for my liking but she's cool. I've known both of them for forever and we've been bestfriends ever since we've came to the conclusion that we don't like many kids in our school on the first day of Freshman year.
"Of course. Hey Jake" Olivia says and smiles at us as she sways her blonde, curly, shoulder length hair over her shoulder with a swift motion. He smiles back at her and I watch as her dimples show. Of course I knew that she liked my brother. It definitely wasn't a secret. She was awful at lying and when I confronted her once she immediately confessed everything expecting me to be mad but why would I? She's a nice girl and I know that she would treat him right but he doesn't have eyes for her. He only has eyes for the Swan girl, which by the way we haven't seen in weeks. Ever since she's been with one of the Cullens, she's stopped talking to any of us. But I get it, she's in love. She'll come around eventually.

"So, what do you think of a back to school party this friday?" Olivia asks as we both get into the backseat, looking at us expectantly.
"A party? Where?" I ask and she playfully rolls her eyes.
"At my place of course" she says and laughs a bit. I smile and roll my eyes. Olivia is what people call a people pleaser.
"I'm in. Jake, you could come and bring some of your friends too" Kim says, smiling at him softly.
Olivia laughs. "You just want him to bring Jared"
Me and Olivia keep laughing as Kim blushes hard.
"What? He's cute" she says before she looks out of the window again, watching the trees rush by us.
"And you? No new interest?" Olivia asks me. I haven't gotten a new boyfriend after James broke up with me before the summer holidays.
"Nope" I say.
"Not even someone from Jake's friends?" Olivia asks me.
"No, she's off limits" Jacob says, making me chuckle.
"What?" I ask him.
"Well, I told them you're off limits. You're my sister"

We drive into the parking lot and I watch as a lot of heads turn. It was a lot like that. A few people called us the 'it-girls' from La Push High, which I wasn't complaining about. Olivia and Kim were beautiful and had a lot of boys at their feet, same as me they would say. I am the first to get out of the car, pushing my black skirt back down and adjusting my black leather jacket. Underneath I was wearing a simple white shirt. Olivia was casually dressed in all shades of pink once again, which were unmistakably her favorite colours as of Kim was dressed in jeans and a white tight top. 
"I'll see you at lunch" I shout after my brother, who was already walking over to his friends. Embry, Quil and Jared were already standing there. I wave at them which they respond with one back.
"Seniors?" Olivia asks and Kim and I smile at eachother before we respond.
"Seniors" we both say together before we link our arms and make our way into the school. It was packed of new people and young boys and girls. Not really my favorite day of the year.