Kinn - Fine... Me and Vegas saw a car following Sky's. We didn't want to risk it and see Sky in any kind of danger, so we convinced him to stay here for the night.

Phai - Did you investigate the car number?

Kinn - We did but found that they used a fake car number.

Phai - I want you to send all the details to Uncle Kim now.

Kinn - What's going on?

Phai - The car accident is not an accident and some one is trying to harm Sky. I have already arranged everything before coming to Canada but it seems like I have to get into the field to find that person.

Kinn - What else did you find?

Phai - I just figured that their target is Sky. I requested Sky not to go out alone but I haven't informed anything to Sky. But now it looks like I have to come back soon.

Kinn - Have you completed your work over there?

Phai - I did and it's safe for Aiy and Nhai to come back here. I don't think anyone will find out about them soon. But I have made all the arrangements in case of an emergency for them.

Kinn - Great. So when are you coming back?

Phai - I just need to recheck everything. Once it's done I will be back. But till then make sure Sky is safe.

Kinn - Don't worry about him. He is our family now and we will take care of him.

Phai - Where is Pa?

Kinn - He went to check on Sky. He will be back in a minute or two.

Porsche - What are you guys talking about? Are you gossiping about me behind my back?

Phai - Pa... I miss you.

Porsche - Don't lie... I know very well, you are missing Sky not me.

Phai - You know me very well.

Porsche - Shut up, you rascal.

Kinn - You both Pa and son forgot about me here.

Phai - Pa can you smell any jealousy?

Porsche - I think I am..

Kinn- Ai you idiot puppy.... Don't you play those tricks with me.

Phai - Argh.... Okay okay... What did you guys tell Sky?

Porsche - About what?

Phai - Why did he suddenly started calling you both Dad and Pa??? What tricks are you guys planning behind me?

Kinn - What do you mean by tricks? Nhai and Sky are same for us. We also want Sky as our son.

Porsche - Yes... We expressed our request to him and he accepted it.

Phai - Why do only I have to work hard for everything?

Kinn - Because you deserve it.

Porsche - Ai Kinn... Stop it. Phai go and take some rest. I fed Sky his dinner and he is fast asleep. He is missing you so much. Complete your work and come back soon.

Phai - I miss him too. I will be back soon. Till then take care of my wife. Don't try to manipulate him against me. Okay... I will be leaving now.

Kinn - Okay. Good night

Porsche - Good night baby

Phai - Good night Pa, Good night Dad.

Rain POV :