Mostly Bitter,Maybe Sweet

+*19th May 2023*+
Taylor Swifts Point Of View
I've just ran up to check on the tests.I drop on the floor in tears.It can't be real.I have my tour to finish.I'm not even halfway done.Travis hears me and shoots into the bathroom.
"What happened?"He looks down to see me with my knees up to my face and my arms around my knees.
"It's positive.All of them."I say."I'm pregnant Travis.With your kid."He pauses,he doesn't know what to say.I wouldn't either if someone i'm not even dating told me they had my kid in their stomach.
"It's fine Travis.Let's just get ready to go out for dinner."We both walk out and Travis changes in the bathroom while in in my room.He comes out,looking handsome.
"You look stunning."He looks at me.Before i could even get words out my mouth he comes and kisses me.
"Travis?"I pull away."We have to go out to dinner and see your girlfriend.""You know that right?"
"Christ.We do.Let's go then."

We're both sitting in the car,im behind Travis' seat and we buckle our belts and he starts driving towards Kayla's house.I want Travis,why is he with her?Why can't he see.He belongs with me.I stare with a lovestruck gaze at him.Soon enough we arrive there,i pick up the piece of napkin i dropped just as kayla gets inside the vehicle.
"Hey babe."He kisses kayla on the cheek.
"Hey!"She smiles playfully.
"Hi!"I say out of the blue.Kayla looks behind to see what the sound was.
"Who is that?"
"Oh it's my friend Taylor.I didn't want to have to leave her home alone."
"Oh alright."We all continue the drive there listening to Sabrina Carpenter and Selena Gomez.

We arrive at the restaurant and Travis walks round to open the door for me,then for Kayla.She proceeds to talk to him while I walk behind.
"So how's it been going?"She questions.
"Games have been Good,I also have been to a few parties."He smiles at me and I laugh.
"Yeah,I've tagged along to them but nothing much obviously."Kayla glares at me.
We arrive inside the restaurant and find the seats closest to the back.Table 13.Of course we got this one.We all perch down on our seats and grab a menu,I order a salad with a glass of water.Both of them give me looks as this is quite a fancy restaurant and I've ordered a regular thing.
Travis and Kayla both order something fancy with wine,both of them on the other side of the table spark a conversation about their life until I've been asked a question about my tour.
"Oh it's all going good,I've just had to take a break for a while."I replied with a smile.
"Why's that?"Kayla asks while picking up a piece of pasta with her fork.
I look at Travis.
"Uhm I'll be back,I'll answer after."I awkwardly say and run off.
"I'll go check on her."He gets up.

"Taylor?!"Travis calls."What one are you in?"
"I'm here!"I yell."At the end!"
"Ok I'm coming."I hear his footsteps echo across the floor."Can I come in?"
"Yeah."I whisper.I unlatch the door and he walks in and locks it again.
"You're gonna need to tell her about us."He grabs my hands and looks into my eyes."We can't keep this a secret,she might already know something because of what I've ordered."I cry.
"Let's go back out and I'll tell her.If she leaves I'll pay for it okay?"He smiles.I love it.
"Thank you and okay."I smile,wiping away my tears.

Back at our table,Travis sits next to me instead of Kayla.
"What's going on?"She puts down her fork and stares at us both,grasping hands under the table.Trav sighs.
"Taylor's Pregnant."Kayla Gasps."With my child,I'm breaking up with you Kayla."
Kayla,without any word,runs out the restaurant doors.
"Well,I guess it was bound to happen."I shrug and smile.
"I guess it was."Travis laughs.We pay the bill and walk out the restaurant holding hands with paps everywhere smiling,we reach the car and buckle our belts,I lean my head against his shoulder and the car starts to drive off.

Notes:
Sorry everyone for not updating but here's the finished part.

Updated:27/01/24