"Oh is it so, then can we adopt him?" she sked me.

"What means ad.. Ad... O.. Adopt maa?" i asked her.

"Means how can i tell you?. Means that can we have him as your bigger brother?"

"So he will be with me forever?" i asks her innocently

"Yes baby girl"

"But mumma i havent seen your brother or sister around you. Why maa?"

"Because i got married right?. So you cant with them because even they would get married and eventually have their own family. So by this the priority will get changed baby."

"Then i will have him as like you have appa, maa. "

She laughed.

"What i nedd to do to have my cupcake like you have appa?"

"You need to get married to him then.".

"Then i will marry him and have him with me forever." i says and runned out of the room after kissing her forehead.

        - - - - - Flashback Ends - - - - -

"I named her as butterfly. Those 8 months are the best lifetime in my life. Now am in my home, i dont know where my butterfly is, i dont know her real name because she never told me. Even she doesn't know my real name. That his cupcake name is Mithran. All am having now is a gratitude towards her. She is something, who proved me the world outside is still having a innocence like her. There is a hope to live a life. I left orphanage as I was beaten to death, beacuse i seen the other side of the orphanage where they were doing some nasty job with the girl children who are above 15. And i was caught, they thought that i would open my mouth. So they chased me and beaten to death. All i did was reported this with higher officials, which really triggered those cowards who are nothing but the workers in the orphanage. One day they kidnapped me, and tried to kill me as i was the reason for their lost job. Thats when i runned out of the kidnaped place with holding this diary, and ranned into a car. Thats where i met my new parents. The sweet and humblle human being they took me to their home which is now my home too. And am their son, and they are my parents. I have a preants now.

Thanks for everything that you did to me, my butterfly. I just hope that i would get a chance to meet you butterfly.

Yours,
Cupcake!!

"You was abused. You was beaten to death. Am sorry cupcake i was nit with you." i cried while hugging the diary.

After sometime I laughed. I laughed like maniac and kissed the diary. As my cupcake is with me.

"My cupcake. I searched everywhere for you once my mom died. But nervethless i couldnt find you. I thought you too betrayed me, but in reality you were trying to safegaurd yourself cupcake. Am sorry many times i scolded you. Eventually i forgot you, but now you are here as my husband like i said that day. Oh my god, what i did to my cupcake. "i says and lied on fhe bed and hugged the small diary.

" Do you know whether am your butterfly mithran?. Do you? "

I checked the diary only to see the empty pages there after. Nothing more.

My happiness doesnt have any boundaries. I dont know why i really had those craziness with him in my small age. Maybe its because he is the kid who heard my non sense talks. Maybe its because he was the silent kid. Maybe beacuse he is the one who i saved. Maybe its because he is like me, the outcast. But he is my outcast now.

________

The next day:

Mithran pov: