"I'm so excited I got my hair and nails done this weekend I know this going to be exactly what I need to clear my mind"

"I wish you well Olivia and you're going to find somebody for you in the future..." Yuri spoke, Olivia smiled giving her a hug. "Letting life guide me" She sighed.

Yuri smiled as Yasir walked over. "Can I get her?" Olivia questioned, Yasir nodded handing Yara over.

"That li' nigga be talking his ass off how the fuck he know them many words already?" Yasir scrunched his face. "My baby practice everyday" Olivia laughed

-Later on that day- Yuri sat in her parent's dining room as they all talked. "I got a business trip next week with the guys so ima' be out the city for a minute" Darius spoke

"Where you going?" Ashanti questioned. "Cali"

"Why I can't come? Any other trip I'm invited where my invite this time" Ashanti folded her arms looking at her husband. "This one too much youn' needa be there"

"Darius if you doing something behind my back I will literally hurt you so bad please don't play with me" Ashanti spoke.

Yuri looked up at her parents glancing between the two as they spoke. "Hell Nawl why you keep accusing me of shit all of a sudden?" Darius questioned.

"Cause you've been an asshole lately I don't like that, you're hardly here anymore don't play dumb with me Darius" Ashanti fussed

"Ion' be Roun' nomore cause you be nagging a lot Ashanti I don't see why- I pay all the bills in here and make sure every straight yet I don't come home to no meal, nothing youn' even gotta work or shit yet I can't come home to my wife ? Soon as I come home you sleep or on the phone with yo' sister or some complaining and it ain't even too much you can complain about" Darius spoke.

"You want a divorce?" Ashanti looked at her husband blankly. "Yeah" He nodded

"Okay... y'all are definitely tripping" Yuri stood up grabbing her belongings, she didn't know what was going on nor did she know how to feel about she just knew they were going overboard with their argument.

"We can get a divorce it's no problem but have fun paying child support" Ashanti shrugged making yuri scrunch her face. "What is yall problem right now" she scrunched her face.

"Ain't shit my problem- shit ain't been good since I got yuri ion' know where the fuck I went wrong at but shit I ain't doing good in the relationship ain' meeting her standards so shit ion' know man" Darius explained

"Put the blame on me? Alright Darius whatever we can sign the divorce papers Monday I just want you to pay child support that's it!" Ashanti spoke.

"Wait- you're pregnant?" Yuri asked scrunching her face at her mother. "Yes" Ashanti responded.

"Stop speaking about this in-front of my child Ashanti you know damn well we ain't never spoke bout' our problems in-front of her dead the shit"

"She grown fuck it let all out the fuck"

"Please don't, congratulations on the baby I'm going back home to my baby and my boyfriend love y'all hope y'all get it resolved"

Yuri stood from the table gathering her things before leaving the home confused, she didn't know what her parents were going through she just wanted them to get it resolved without a divorce.