12- Night talk

Deep Singh Randhawa

I left with her toward her room. Wait I don't know which is her room how big idiot you are deep you are taking her to the room without knowing. Stop making a fool out of yourself in front of her for god sake. 

 " Sorry to ask but Pista which one is your room ". I look at her looking at me with the most innocent eyes. She points at the second last room in the corridor which is just attached to mine. I don't know when was the last time I even took the name of god-like I don't believe in anything like this but "Thank you so much universe for keeping her near me ". She is going to be near me I feel my stomach making a knot and I am unaware of this feeling. 

I am busy talking with myself when I feel some pressure on my hand I look at her and see her almost fainting in my arms. I hold her tightly picking her up. 

I opened the door for her and took her to her bed. I made her lie on the bed covered her with a blanket and checked if everything was okay  I looked at her for the last time switched off the light and went to Bhai's room because I knew Bhai and Lakshy would be waiting for me. 

I knocked on the door and opened it to see both of them burning in anger.

"How's laddo ?"  Bhai ask. "She faints suddenly I put her too the bed and came here." I answered."

"I will be leading this personal work this time." Lakshy said in an angry tone.  He is immature and childish but when it comes to family he the most merciless between three of us. 

"Not at any cost ,I can't take risk last time you take the lead you pull out his one eyeball and beat him with that fucking warm iron rod giving him third degree torture." Bhai said looking in Lakshy eyes. 

"Sometime I get confused how you became a doctor." I said and he look at me in disbelief. 

"Bhai don't say like this I am a great doctor " he replied and I continued " Oooh Yaa ! I have seen that well last time when you cut the ... " 

"Can't you guys just shut up for some time. Give me some time to think I'll handle this matter by myself. " bhai interrupted us. 

"I want everyone one of them dead and not just dead I want them to beg me to kill them when their whole body will be in pain and they will pray god to let them kill but I'll still keep them alive and make them regret that why they even born." I said in anger.

"We will and I'll make this sure myself. I'll take the lead in this matter no one else." Bhai said in a stern voice.

"But bhai" lakshy tried to say something but bhai interrupted him again. 

"Enough for now go back to your room and have rest will discuss this all after reaching home by sunday ". I am bhai left to our room . 

I was going to my room when I hear some sobbing sounds coming out of My Little Bird's room. As fast as possible I run toward her room and open it without knocking. Their she is curled up in the bed sobbing hard repeating just one thing. "Please mujhe chodkar mat jaiye bhai please Deep-Shy please ruk jaiye "(Please don't leave me please bhai Deep Shy please don't go ).

I run to her and pull her in my arms holding her tight telling her the sweetest things possible. 

"Hey butterfly calm down I am here, aap akeli nhi hai main hu yahi aapke pass kahi nhi ja rha main yahi rahunga or aapko bhi aapne pass hi rakhunga humesha aab na aap kahi jayengi na main"(You are not alone, I am here with you, I am not going anywhere, I will stay here and will always keep you close to me, sir, neither you nor I will go anywhere.)

I feel her holding my hands tight. She is so tiny she is hugging my hand tightly like if she leave then I'll disappear. After 20 minutes I feel her breathing get normal and take her in the balcony in some fresh air . She is still in my arms. I adjust her inside the blanket so she will not catch cold because I know well that she will catch cold really easily as much she sit in cold air. 

We both sit for almost 1 hour without any one of us uttering a single word. Everything is quite but it still the best peace i had in last 11 years. This cold breeze and still warm feeling leads to make me feel like i am with my Peace, holding my whole world in my arms, I closed my eyes feeling the warmth.

I suddenly feel some movements and someone watching me  so i open my eyes and saw her looking directly in my eyes and the moment our eyes meet i feel my heart skip all its beat I don't know if its even beating now or not. She broke the silence.

"Aap kaha chle gye the aap, aapko pta hai main aapko dhundh rhi thi."( where did you went, you know I was looking for you.") I feel like i am the happiest person on this planet knowing she was finding me. I came out of my thoughts by her calling my name. Fuck even my name sound so freaking good when she take it. 

"Yahi tha pista bhai ke pass gya tha I am so sorry to make you worried." (I just went to bhai pista.) I replied. "Aapko kuch puchna hai?"(You have something to ask) she asked very gently. 

She know me well wow she know i want to ask something. But asking these questions now seems  that I'll hurt her. I take all my courage and ask after 5 minutes of self fighting.

"Did you get married? Please tell me the truth I'll take care of everything. I am not angry at you i just want to know are you okh. " I ask hesitantly. She look directly in my eyes for few seconds and pull a locket out of her neck. The one with the ring I gift her. After that she answered "Pichle 11 saal me ek aisa din nhi tha jab maine aapko yaad na kiya ho yeh ring abhi tak maine aapke nam se sambhalkar rakhi hai aapki amanat sirf aapki hai or kisi ki nhi. Unn logo ne bhut kosish ki par shadi kra nhi paye. Maine humesha sirf aapka intazar kiya hai Deep aapki tasvir jo dadu ne bheji har ek photo hai mere pass. " ("There has not been a single day in the last 11 years when I have not remembered you. Till now I have kept this ring in your name. Your trust is only yours or no one else's. No matter how hard they tried, I could not marry . I have always waited only for you. Deep, I have a photo of your image which was sent by dadu.")

I interrupted "To mujhe aapne pass aane kya nhi diya kyu mujhe itne din khudse dur rakha kya kiya tha maine aisa jo mujhe khudse itna dur rakhna kya main yeh janne ke bhi kabil nhi tha ki jo mere sabse karib hai vo zinda hai" (Why didn't you let me come closer to you? Why did you keep yourself away from me all these days? Why did you keep me so far away? Why did I not deserve to even know that the one closest to me is alive?")

She became quite for sometime and the next thing I see are the tears in her eyes she continued while sobbing. "Mujhe bhi aapki bhut jarurat thi par main janti thi ki aapko pta chla to aap sab chodkar mere pass aa jaoge jo aapke liye acha nhi tha. "(I also needed you a lot but I knew that if you came to know, you would leave everything and come to me, which was not good for you.) 

She take a small breath  and ask  "Aab aap aa gye hai aab aap mujhe chodkar nhi jaynge na?"(Now that you have come, you will not leave me, right?) The innocence she ask this question, How can i answer this like I don't want her to go away from my eyes for a single second. 

"Aab main sirf aapke pass hu aab na main kahi jaunga na aapko jane dunga."(Now I am only with you, neither will I go anywhere nor will I let you go.) saying this i keep her head on my chest and she snuggle more knowing she is safe. And I didn't remember when the peace take me to the best sleep of my whole life. 

CHAPTER 12 ENDS 

First of all a really big sorry everyone for the wait things wasn't right. thank you for understanding and waiting. 

Hope you like the chapter. Their is a very big twist coming so stay tuned and keep reading. 

LOVE YOU ALL CUTIESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS