5- Meeting them after years

Aayna Obroie

I cut myself and now I am ready to be free.

That's all what I was thinking in my mind. But still, why am I feeling weak why I feel my bones my nerves why am I still breathing why I feel  my surrounding 

Why I am still alive?

I tried to open my eyes but my body is too exhausted to open it. I can't control my body and it's aching so bad. My head is hearting as hell. I can hear some voices around me. Voices that are unfamiliar still very familiar to me. 

I tried to move my finger with the full energy I had. I feel a sudden touch around me. Everything around me started to rush the voice became loud the movement that I can feel became a lot than I had feeling before.

Sparsh Singh Randhawa 

We are waiting for our angel to open her eyes. I can see deep being angry after looking at her marks as I am but right now we need to think from our mind instead of anger and rage. 

My heart is hurting looking at my angel lifelessly lying on a hospital bed. I look at Dadu he is now getting restless to talk to her. I was about to say something but I heard lakshy saying "She moved her figure she move it to call the doctor." 

We see her finger and it's moving. Praveen Kaka runs to call the doctor. Deep went to her and held her hand.
I can still see the same deep. He have still same care and affection to her as he had as a 14 years old child. 

The doctor came and check up on her. Looking at Praveen kaka she said "She is getting better and will soon gain her consciousness very soon," 

She moved toward us and ask " You all are her family?" Dadu replied with a "YES". She moved toward Praveen kaka again  "I gave her the injection make sure she don't panic when she wake up like she did last time. You already know what happened last time so be careful. Take care". and she left the room.

I look at Praveen uncle  "About what last time the doctor is talking? Is there anything we need to know kaka?" I ask in my rough stern voice.

He looked at me and getting tensed he replied with a low voice "Chote shabh hum bade shiabh ko btana chahte the par gudiyan ne hume kasam di thi.(Sir i want to tell big sir but doll take promise from me) actually it's not the first time gudiyan try to take her life many times. Last one's when she did it, they was very minor and when the last time we take her here for treatment after she woke up and see male staff she panic and had serve panic attack causing her very high fever for almost a week. That's why the doctor told me to be careful."

"How many times?" lakshy said in a sharp voice. Praveen kaha replied "4th".

"FUCKING FOURTH! What kind of life is she living here. Why did we hire you? She tried to take her life more than once and you are telling this to me now. Are you in your sense  Praveen?" Dadu shouts at Praveen kaka. 

"We'll deal with everything later right now she should be our priority she needs a calm surroundings when she wakes up and she can wake up anytime. We'll discuss this all, and Praveen Kaka you have too much to answer so be ready for it." Deep said from which I agree.

I sat on the chair beside her and after around 15-18 minutes I saw her eyeballs moving. I told everyone and told Praveen kaka to call the doctor, so she could check her. 

And that's when I see my angel opening her eyes.

Aayna Oberoi 

I tried opening my eyes. The bright light is giving me hard time. I tried my best pull up all the strength and open my eyes. 

This means I am still alive. Why why maa-baba Why didn't you let me come to you?  Why my pain is not ending? Why always every time i got save? No Please. I don't want to live why can't anyone let me go?   Why? 

I opened by eyes and see doctor calling my name. "Aayna are you ok now?". I look at her and try to tell her my body is hurting I tried but words isn't coming out she looked at my condition and  she told me to rest for now. 

I tried looking at my surrounding. Praveen kaka was there looking on the floor. 

I am shocked because every time I tried to do such things. He is the first one to get angry on me. He burst out on me saying  "Why I did this? Don't I care about him? What if something actually happened to me?". But today he is quite and looking on the floor.

I was focused on him when I heard a very familiar voice. I try moving my neck and that's when I see Dadu. I became emotional as hell. I called him "Dadu" with continuous tears falling from my eyes. 

I am seeing him after almost 7 years. We do videos together everyday but still seeing him in front makes me cry. He held my hand and I thought he would shout at me. But he calmly touched my face and said " Hume maaf kr do mere bache hume aane me der ho gyi." (please forgive me my child we got late). 

I feel too bad. I regret seeing him like this. It's hurt me so much. 

I looking into his eyes and mumbled "SORRY" and move my head adjusting in his hand. I didn't remember the last time I had feel this warmth. I can't describe this feeling I am feeling someone is here for me. I stay like that for some time closing my eyes. Dadu said something making me open my eyes.

"Look who came to meet you?" I move my neck and see three guys in there 20s. Two in the suit and one in a jacket. I look at them and recognize them in a second. I looked at them and tried to call them by my hands. 

They came near me holding tear in there eyes.  They are standing near me without saying anything I call them by what I used to say. 

"ARSH  BHAI- SHY aap log aa gye?"

(Sparsh Brother- Lakshy you guys came?) They look at me and broke into tears. They start nodding there head continuously. I smile at them holding my self to cry. 

I look toward the other side and thats when I see him. Looking at the window not blinking for once. So i asked in the calm tone, 

"SUNIYE DEEP!  AAB AAP MERI TARAF DEKHENGE BHI NHI? "

( deep! wouldn't you look at me ?). And that's when his dark orbs make contact with my eye, and my heart skip a beat. 

5 CHAPTER ENDS

Hi guys hope you all like this chapter. there are many more chapter coming in its way. 

hope you guys enjoy further. Have a nice day loveliesssssss