14. You Like That, Huh? (SMUUUUUT!!!!!)

last night was cool. i spent the majority of it with gerard, and i'm so glad i did. he made me feel safe. he made me forget about the stupid shit i have done. he made me forget about my stupid attempt. i love him so much.

i woke up, missing the feeling of gerard laying down next to me in my bed. i sighed, rubbing my eyes, before i got up to get ready. i had to go back to school, and i was feeling kind of stressed. just the thought of meeting frank and max again made me tremble. i wonder if frank knew about this "luna" girl. i wonder if he's on max's side. that would be dumb considering the fact that he has known me since like kindergarten. whatever. if he does choose that asshole's side, i just hope none of them will tell anyone about me and gerard. he could lose his job because of me! as for me, not only would i probably get kicked out of that stupid school - i bet that my parents would also fucking kill me. but can i blame them?

once i was finished with making myself look at least somehow good, i decided to go out. i went outside of my house, but was surprised by frank standing right in front of me. his back was facing me, and he had his arms crossed at his chest. "the fuck?"
- ...hey? - i said awkwardly, not really knowing what to say or do. he turned around, staring at me with those big brown eyes. his gaze softened, as he slightly frowned.
- y/n.. - he called my name softly, coming closer to me. he put his arms around me, as i let mine dangle at my sides. after a few seconds of squeezing me, he pulled away, looking worriedly into my eyes. i sighed, as he put a strand of my hair behind my ear.
- i'm so glad you're alive y/n - he said, gently carressing my arms. i put my lips uncomfortably in a line, and nodded in response.
- i just want you to know, that i am NOT on max's side. he can go to hell - he said, furrowing his eyebrows. i giggled, making frank smile.
- i'm glad. i actually thought you were gonna be on his side - i said, as frank opened his mouth wide.
- girl. be so fucking for real right now. i would never! you're my best BEST friend. he's just some random guy. i know me and you haven't been spending time together lately, but i hope you know that our friendship still means a lot to me. and i hope we can hangout again - he said quite quickly, and i nodded, smiling from ear to ear.
- yeah. of course we can - i said, making him smile.
- good - he said, before ruffling my hair.
- let's head to school now, yeah? - he added, and i nodded.

time skip

the whole day has been tiring for me, and everyone was making up rumors about me. everywhere i went, I could hear everyone whispering shit about me. i was sitting at lunch with frank, when i noticed that gerard was sitting at a table next to us. he looked uninterested, as a blonde girl who seemed to be a student, kept on talking to him while twirling her long hair with her fingers. i sighed. i can't lie though, i did feel a bit jealous.
- yeahhh.. so like. you heard about that girl y/n l/n? - i heard the girl say, as gerard hummed, looking down at his sandwich.
- yeah, she's a total bitch. i heard she tried to kill herself over her cheating boyfriend! can you believe that? that's so pathetic! i mean really, imagine being her - she started rambling, as i furrowed my eyebrows, looking at her stupid face. gerard didn't say anything back to her, at least that's good. suddenly her eyes met mine, and i broke the eye contact.
- i just made eye contact with that freak! - she told mr way, as she laughed histerically. soon gerard was finished with his sandwich, and he just stood up, not saying a single word to that girl. and he left the cafeteria.

gerard's pov

i walked out not saying a single word to that blondie. what the fuck was that? she was so annoying. i rolled my eyes, going to the art room. i sat down on my chair, reading some emails i got. soon the bell rang, and students started coming in.
- good morning - i said to everyone, before standing up from my desk, and averting my eyes from my laptop to the students. i studied their faces, noticing a person missing. it was y/n. she wasn't there, and i felt this weird stress. i brushed it off. she's probably just gonna be late.