3. Don't Tell Anyone

again, i told frank what happened. we were just walking to school, as he stood in place with his mouth wide open.
- girl. that's crazy. - he said, as i laughed.
- BRO I KNOW - i said back, widening my eyes.

soon we were right in front of the school. he went inside, but i decided to go for a quick cigarette before the lesson starts. i went to the back of the building as always, as i lit my cigarette. soon, a vehicle parked in the parking lot which was right in front of me. i kept on staring at the car, when suddenly mr way came out of it. i quickly looked away, pretending to be busy.

a new shadow started forming next to me, and i looked up at the source of it. of course it was no one else than gerard himself. he smiled at me, as i awkwardly did the same.
- good morning - he greeted me, and i nodded.
- morning, how are you? - i said back, as he put his hands into the pockets of his black skinny jeans.
- i'm great, what about you? - he asked me, raising his eyebrows a little.
- i guess i'm good, but i didn't bring money with me so i'm pissed off - i said, taking a drag on my cigarette.
- what do you need money for? - he asked me, as i shook my head slightly to myself while looking at the grass.
- i just wanted to buy a coffee, but i guess i'll survive without it - i said, and before i even finished speaking, he started digging in his jeans. soon he took out his wallet, and some money. he put his hand out for me to take the money. i nervously shook my head, raising the inner corners of my brows.

- no no no! really it's not that big of a deal gerard - i insisted, as he rolled his eyes.
- come on, take it. or I'll just buy you a coffee myself - he said playfully, as i sighed.
- alright.. i promise I'll give it back - i smiled, taking the money from his cold pale hands.
- no need to, really - he said, still not breaking his smile.

time skip

it was now my last period, and i was making my way to the classroom. i opened the door, noticing that gerard's the only person inside. i flashed a quick smile towards him while waving my hand, as he did the same. i sat down in front of him as always, before playing with my rings.
- do you feel better after that coffee? - he asked me, making me look up at him. i nodded slightly, as he smiled and nodded as well.
- good - he said, just as the bell rang. soon students filled up the room, making gerard stand up. he told us we were going to work in pairs today, and we could draw whatever we'd like to. after a few minutes of chaos, everyone had a pair. i got paired with a guy named lucas. he seemed pretty cool honestly, he had quite short blue hair, beautiful dark brown eyes with some black eyeliner on them i think? i didn't look into his eyes for too long. he had ear tunnels, a nostrill, and a cross necklace. he had a black beanie on, and his outfit wasn't very appropriate. he had a black misfits zip up hoodie over his shirt, and ripped black skinny jeans instead of the gray pants that were required. i'm shocked he's not in trouble. but i have to say, he does look hot...

my thoughts were soon interrupted by lucas himself.
- so what are we going to draw? - he asked me and i shrugged, as i couldn't say a single word. soon his gaze turned to me, and i widened my eyes slightly. i felt my cheeks burning, i probably was as red as a tomato. he smirked at me, giggling a little.
- you're cute - he said, ruffling my hair. i smiled awkwardly, and we laughed.
- please focus on your work - gerard said furrowing his eyebrows, looking straight into lucas's eyes. he just rolled his eyes at mr way, before we decided to finally work.

we drew a girl that looked kinda dead. she had a long white dress on, she was barefoot, she had very long black hair with bangs and a crow on her shoulder. i smiled, looking at the artwork before highfiving lucas.
- dude i love this drawing - i said, smiling at him.

after some time, everyone was done and mr way started going around the class as always. of course me and lucas were first. he stood right behind us, looking at the paper.
- good job - he said, before moving on to another student. weird, usually he would say more stuff. oh well, it's not that deep. me and lucas just chatted till the end of the class. when it was almost 3 minutes before the bell, gerard stood in front of the classroom, praising us as always. but this time, he didn't side eye me. weird.