I wasn't sure what stung more - her words, or watching the men she'd decided to play with tonight.

"And now it's messed up that bad kind of love is the only thing that makes me better" her beautiful eyes seemed almost teary from the distance, as she lifted herself up "Yeah, you had your way
I'm trying to pull myself together"

My heart was practically yelling at me to take her and run away somewhere. Make her happy.

But my attention was stolen for a second, when I saw Devon shift his chair to look at the stage better, smiling like a shithead, as if he fed off of misery.

Then again, he wasn't special in that way.

"'Cause now I'm stained by you
Like a coffee ring upon this table
I'm unstable, I am stained by you" her finger tips traced up her thighs, lifting her dress to where it almost exposed her, before it fell down again.

Obviously the crowd went wild. I was going to gauge everyone's eyes out, starting with Dick here, or whatever his name was.

She was good at pissing me off, and if that was the purpose of this, congratulations sweetheart.

May the bastard that touches you rest in hell.

"Like a goddamn soldier that just
Can't forget the battle i am stained by you" she lifted her head, tracing her neck with that delicate hand of hers "Like a coffee ring upon this table, I'm unstable, I am stained by you by you, by you, oh oh"

I basically swallowed half a glass of beer, before slamming it on the table, and rubbing my eyebrows before looking back at the stage.

She didn't have to offend me if she was mad. She didn't have to try too hard. She could just choke me in jealousy - and god fucking hell she knew that.

"Oh, it should be easy to let you go
But I love you and I hate that you know"

My face fell, as I looked up.

Did I know, Laura? Did I know that you loved me? How could I ever fucking know?

"It should be easy to let you go
But I love you and I hate that you know" she seemed breathless and flushed, and my mind was boggled.

Frustration, sadness and confusion mixed in one, and I had no legs to stand on.

It can't be for me. Maybe I was taking her lyrics too literally.

"Now I'm stained by you" she looked up, closing her eyes as she opened her arms.

What I didn't expect, was the water that splashed on her from above.

My eyes widen, as her hair and clothes wet, and she looked at the surprised crowd, taking a deep breath of satisfaction.

"Like a coffee ring upon this table
I'm unstable, I am stained.. by you" her eyes finally caught on mine "Like a goddamn soldier that just
Can't forget the battle i am stained by you"

Her hands were pulling at her dress, now wet and stuck to her body, as she lowered herself to sit on the stage "Like a coffee ring upon this table
I'm unstable, I am stained by you"

I felt dizzy in love, as she stared at me "By you, by you, oh oh"

And as her eyes shut, and the haunting melody continued to play, my doubts disappeared.

Yes, she was singing to me.

I couldn't deny, she drove me insane- and when Devon joined in on the whistles that everyone was throwing at her, I looked back at him.