premier part 2

Jei- I decided to change up my writing style so here I'm in a play at my school so the up dates are going to be slow till then

Tw :cursing 

Lupita's POV 

"I don't know..." I said looking at myself in the mirror unsure of how I looked. I was wearing an all black suit and a white shirt under it. I love fashion. Fashion is one of the things that make me feel well me. So making a good first impression with what I was wearing is key

"You look fine" said my designer, Lynn, as she finished my light makeup. I was never a makeup girly, but I have so much respect for people who can do makeup. Like I can barley do a smoky eye without looking like bucky in CAWS.

"You look beautiful" said Fatima at the same time as Jaden said "You look less fugly"

"Thanks for the pep-talk "I said looking back to my friends. Fatima came back to LA for the premiere. It was good to have my friend back, sure Jaden was like a brother but I couldn't tell him everything. Thinking about it I couldn't tell Fatima everything ether. 'Dam I miss them' I thought to myself then I quickly stopped thinking about them.

Fatima was in a black dress with a green bow on her chest. She was pretty. 'No wonder she's a model now ' I thought to myself as she hit Jaden for his comment earning a yelp form the boy. Then looking back at her phone.

"Your welcome" Jaden said while siting on the couch playing around with a random drum stick he found in my couch. Don't ask. He was wearing a black suit with a cut out of a hart, perls on the edge of the hart lining. He was also wearing gloves.

I rolled my eyes at his comment.

"Why are you so stressed out, it's just a premiere" He said dropping the stick on the floor. 'Fucking idiot' I thought to myself.

"Our Lup is going to meet her solmate" Fatima said in a teasing way that you know she's trying to fucking annoying me. As always I disappoint her by being flustered.

"I'm not going to find my fucking solmate. Solmates. Are. Fake" I say 

"No they're no-" Jaden was cut off by my phone going off. Pedro was calling. 

"Hey Page" I said answering the phone then putting it on loud speaker. 

"Your going to be late" He said in a pissed voice. 'Fuck' I thought to myself.

"Bella is so excited and freaking out to meet you and your going to be late." He said in the same voice.

"Lup is also freaking out in the moment." Said Fatima as she took the phone from me 'rude' then grabbing her bag.

"We're going now. Bye." She said then throwing my bag at me. After that she walked out side where the car was waiting for us.

                                       《Instagram》

notlupita