𝔽𝕝𝕒𝕤𝕙𝕓𝕒𝕔𝕜

It was 2007 and Oscar Isaac was lonely. yes,he had his parents and his sister but wanted someone to take care of, to love,to make feel safe. so he decided that he should adopt a kid 

he decided to call one of his friends,Pedro Pascal, to get a opinion on the matter 

"Hey Oscar!!" Pedro said with a smile on his face even if Oscar couldn't see it.

"Hey Page how are you?"

"Good, you?""Good but I have a question "

"What's up? Did you do something"

"No.."

"So well What's your question "

"IwanttoadoptakidbutIdon'tknowifIshould "

"WHAT "

"I want to adopt a kid but I don't know if i should "

"I KNOW WHAT YOU SAID. ARE YOU CRAZY!!!!!! "

"I'm in my late 20s and it's not like I'm getting married."

"Ya because you just ADOPTING A KID"

"So I shouldn't ?" Oscar asked nervously 

"Ok do it if it's going to make you happy. " Pedro sighed 

3 year old Lupita 's POV

Lupita was a orphan. Her mother died in child birth and her father was out of the picture. And since her grandparents were 'too old ' to take care of her they decided to leave her at a orphanage. 

So there she was now in a orphanage with her 2 best friends,Fatima and Jordan.

Fatima's mom was 16 and not really for a kid.

Jordan's dad was in a accident and his mom was not ready to take care of a kid alone.

Lupita, Fatima and Jordan were on the floor listening to one of the older kids reading a book to them. The older kids of the older kids like reading to them. Unlike other 3-5 year olds, they were quite when someone is reading to them and if one of them talk the others would smack the other to shut up. 

Out of now where a new girl that looks around 14 ran into the room that the kids were in. She cried " someone coming " they all looked at her in shock. The oldest, the boy reading to them, 16 years old ask " Who's coming?? When are they coming?? Why are they coming?? How do you know?? ". The girl answered out of breath and "I don't know. Tomorrow. To maybe adopt one of us.". "Maybe she heard wrong". There were some 'maybe' and 'yah' Mamaud 

THE NEXT DAY 

It was the next day and they thought everything was normal. 

It wasn't. 

Jordan and Fatima were talking to some of the older kids leaving Lupita alone. She was playing with some playdough when a man came up to her she looked at him.Kinda tall, no beard, brown eyes and hair and nice smile . She felt 𝒔𝒂𝒇𝒆 with this stranger more than most of the other kids in the orphanage.

"Hi what's your name" the stranger the 3 year old Latina girl.

"¿Lupita y qué es usted nombre? "

(Lupita and what is your name?In Spanish )

Oh did I forget to mention that the most of the kids spoke English and Spanish or just Spanish. Since most of the staff spoke only Spanish and understand a little English. Ya it's wired just go with it. 

"Oscar Isaac. ¿Qué estás jugando? "

(Oscar Isaac what are you playing)

"Playdough" she said. 

"Puedo jugar contigo? "

(Can play with you. )

"Si!!!" The 3 year old yelled 

(Yes!!!)

And then they played and talked 

An hour later Fatima and Jordan came back to the girl and man laughing their asses of to a joke Oscar made. They were confused why a stranger was ner their best friend. 

"Who are you. And what are you doing to Lup" The 5 year old Jordan said in a tick accent and protectively. And with a very extremely thick Spanish accent and a glare that looks like a puppy's.

"Oscar Isaac and who are you? "

"Jorda, her best friend. "

"Soy Fátima, ellas otra mejor amiga"

(I'm Fatima her other best friend. )

Before anyone else can say something a worker comes in. 

"Your time is up Mr Isaac"

"Ok "Oscar waved at the kids and left with a worker.

"Have you found anyone you would like to adopt? "The worker asked while walking.

Yes I have, her name is Lupita I think. " Oscar said smiling remembering the little girl.

"Ok can you come in to ask her if she ok with you adopting her? And if she says we can start to talk to her social worker."

"That's sounds perfect."

The next day she said yes to be adopted and a year later she was adopted and became...

Lupita Isaac 

𝕀𝕥 𝕥𝕒𝕜𝕖𝕤 𝕝𝕠𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕟 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕜 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕖𝕨𝕣𝕚𝕥𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤-𝕛𝕖𝕚