Intro

Ashton Irwin was talking to me, he was actually talking to me. Other times I had only passed him in the hallways, or was shoved to the side into a locker, unnoticed. Or hearing him laugh to his friends, and God, was his laugh heavenly.

I was new and I was a freshman, but thankfully I found a small group of girls to guide me around. Maggie and Paula were freshmans too, so we went through the same experience.

Maggie started dating Chase, a junior, who also hung out with Ashton frequently.

She dragged Paula and I to a party at Chase's house. I didn't like it, I hated being surrounded by tons of people.

And so I made my way upstairs into the hallway, where I leaned on the rail peering down at my fellow students. I closed my eyes for a few brief seconds, but an unfamiliar voice spoke beside me.

"Not much of a party person, huh?" I nodded, and then opened my eyes for my green ones to be met by hazel ones.

"What's your name?" He asked, winking. Of course he wouldn't know it, he was a popular senior while I was a freshman and I had only been at this school for around three months.

"Ella," I said, and I was so grateful my voice wasn't quivering, or I wasn't shaking. That would be highly embarrassing.

"Ella." He said slowly, looking over at me when a mischievous glint in his eyes. "So innocent."

"I'm Ashton." He leaned closer and closer, until his lips were touching my ears. "But you can call me Daddy."