Yeah so you can guess how his notes would be ,that was very modest one he ever wrote that's why I shared it with you all....

The lunch boxes I send also come back with a note inside it.....yeah his atrocities doesn't stop with teasing me with his smoking hot body it also his flirting skills he shows in that notes...

I think I do deserve appreciation for that alone right because I still didn't give in to all of that....

Something more add up to the list of reason which is compelling me to confess my love to him happened today....

Yeah I love him and I am not at all denying that.... I don't think anything wrong in falling in love with my husband who loves me to the core.. 

Okay what happened today was.... I met Aadarsh and yeah it related Mithra's issue...

I was suspicious because that girl surely should have brought up that topic but that didn't happened so far and Dharsh is in love with Cyndhiya... He already faced alot and now living alone in maya's house which is also my go to place as it was closer to the place she lives.......

I don't want to add up more problem to him.... I can't see him suffer that to if it come through my side I can't take that..... So at least to give him a warning regarding Mithra's obsession towards him and assure him that he doesn't have to consider my marriage life for that and compromise his love... Because that guy would do surely if it's for me and he won't even let me know about that....

That's the reason I went to him to speak about the issue... But what he said surprised me...

He already know about mithra and that to through Jayadev and that man already settled down the issue silently without big fuss happen in our family.....

Dev handled it more maturely and Aadarsh spoke with Mithra regarding his stand point in his life and love and surely he can't be hers ever even by forced marriage.....

All happened in silence... No one have clue about that until today I spoke with Dharsh... And our conversation made me realize one thing that we all grown up....

Even though we are 28 I still believe that my brothers are more younger and sensitive in nature....that was true to some extend...

But today Dharsh looked more mature and responsible and sensible about the relationship which wasn't there 5 years back when he have to go to Cynthia's marriage and he hugged me tightly and sobbed like a child and blamed her for not giving him a chance.....

Now he was more mature about his feelings also understand her situation too..... I am proud of my brother for sure.....

And more than him I am proud of Dev he is more conscious about relations and take effort to keep it intact... I am sure if he didn't deal that issue in that way surely that would have caused a stroam in our lifes.. Even though Shekar uncle and Meenakshi aunty aren't his biological parents he doesn't disrespect also won't support them in everything.... He maintains the relationship at neutral level...

He can be both joyous cute person also Responsible man and he was best in both...

What is not there to love him.. He is the complete pakage of everything I wanted.....

Okay coming to the present... I understand him .. He needs time to open up to me and I am okay with that and this challenge win and loss doesn't matter to me all I want was him to feel free and trust me....because he already loves me more than enough so I don't have to worry much about that....

I don't know why but today I kind of  felt wearing a saree.. Its been long infact the last time I wore saree was that day we came here and the very same day I said him that I am his maya and other chaos happened so I kind of didn't have the heart to wear saree after that day...

But today it feels like to wear so I thought of teasing him so I choose a backless blowse to go with a cotton saree...the knot only kept my blowse in place and I didn't wore any bra.... Yeah I am becoming a tease, don't blame me I am having bad influence of my husband you know ....

I was drying my hair and that's when I heard his car sound so he is here

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I was drying my hair and that's when I heard his car sound so he is here.... An bright shy smile adorned my lips voluntarily....

Controlling the urge to go down to see him I continued drying my hair...

Our room door was opened and I looked at him entering......

But he wasn't at right mind..he looked lost and worried... I don't know what happened and what is the reason behind his dull face....

He didn't even looked at me and sat on the bed griping his head in his palms.....

Fuck the challenge  I need to console my cutebaby.... Taking deep breath I moved towards him and was about to touch his shoulder.... He looked up..

Abruptly he hugged my waist and encircled his hand on by back and pressed  his face in my stomach.... I understood he needs my presence and comfort...

I ran my fingers in his hairs and hugged him back and bend down and kissed his head...

We been the same position for sometime till his breath evens and he looked up at me.... I cupped his face and smiled at him......

My right thumb was creasing his brows and forehead.... He looked at me with so much love... I couldn't help myself from leaning and kissing his forehead lovingly....

He smiled at me finally and held my wrist which is cupping his face and kissed my palm again looked at me and said....

"You won"

I just smiled at him..

"I agreed my defeat Uyir... You can speak with me now... I want to hear your voice badly... Please.... "

I smiled and kissed his forehead again and looked at his curious eyes and said...

"I Love You Dev... "

Author's note....

Hello people...

How was the chapter...

Please do Vote and comment ❤✨✨

Happy Reading📖📖📖

Thank you❤❤❤❤

Moogathirai... (The veil of desire)(Completed )जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें