Episode 2

RINGGGGGGGGGG

Ugh...finally...
I stood up from my seat to head to my next class when someone called out to me. Reluctantly, I turned around to see who it was.

"Can we talk?" they asked.

I let out a sigh of frustration.
"Talk? About what? You want to apologize?" I scoffed. "Just forget about it and don't talk to me, please Fae."

I left after saying that. Honestly, I should have left without saying anything, but I had the urge to let it out. "This is ridiculous," I sighed.

Why did she have to transfer to this school?

Flashback~~~

I fell again, but this time, it was Ethan who threw me on the floor.
This one hurt...
I looked up at Ethan to see if he felt any remorse, but his face was blank.

"Doesn't it hurt seeing your best friend not giving a sh*t about you? Oh wait... he's your crush, too, right?" Smirked Mia.
Ethan's eyes slightly widened, shocked to know that his bestfriend, had feelings for him...
I've liked him since the day we became friends. He was such a gentleman...Well, i thought so...

While i was lost in my thoughts, they both continued beating me up until one of the classmates called the teacher.
"Ah sh!t...hurry up, let's leave." Mia left, with Ethan, June, and Michael behind her, looking like her private bodyguards...
In the background, all I could hear was the teacher calling out my name, asking if I'm okay. Trying to shake some sense into me...

~~~~~~

I was wobbling out of the school gate. I got permission from the school nurse to leave home. My leg was aching, I could barely walk straight. Suddenly, from a distance, I spotted someone I know. But....they were struggling to walk straight too...

"Fae! Are you okay?"  I ran up to her, forgetting my leg ache.

She turned around, eyes filled with rage. "Leave me alone, Eunmi!" she attempted to push me...
I was about to fall, but I held onto her.
"What's wrong, Fae? Did Mia do this to you, too?" I pointed out her leg, that clearly looked like it was bruised.
"......." She looked down, avoiding eye contact.
She didn't reply, but I knew.

"Look, I tried to-"

"I TOLD YOU NOT TO EUNMI, WHY DID YOU NOT LISTEN TO ME?" she screamed.

"What?... Did you tell me not to? Aren't you the one who wanted this all to end? You told me you wanted her to stop bullying you?!" I yelled.

"YES, BUT NOT LIKE THIS! WHY DID YOU HAVE TO GET ETHAN INTO THIS?"
"CUZ I TRUSTED HIM!"
"....."
She walked away...
I kept watching her, leaving me here without any explanation, and for every step she took, I felt a force compressing my chest. I couldn't breathe...

~~~~~~~

I knocked on the door I was standing in front of. The door opened, revealing Fae.
"Come in" she smiled.
I entered and sat down on the chair in the living room.

"So, I'll explain everything," I said.

"Okay, but before that, here, have this tea," she handed me a cup of tea.

"Thank you, Fae," I smiled slightly.
*What's up with her? Yesterday she didn't wanna talk to me, now she's acting all nice...* I thought while sipping on the tea.
........
She stared at me continuously while I drank, making me feel a bit uncomfortable. I wanted to confront her but I slowly felt..... dizzy.
"What is happening to me?" I asked her, but she didn't reply and just cracked out a smile...

uh.....what's wrong with her?
......
Thud
.........
I lost my consciousness

~~~~~~~

"HAHAHAHAHAHA OMG NO WAY! IS THAT EUNMI?"
One of my classmates laughed while watching something on his phone.

What? Me? Are they talking about me?

BAAM
Someone slammed the class door open.
It was Ethan...

"GIVE THAT TO ME, YOU A**HOLE!" he screamed at that person who was laughing a second ago and snatched his phone. His eyes widened as he looked at the phone... and then looked at me.

okay...I wanna know what he saw, that made him look at me...

I went up to him and asked him to hand me the phone. He refused and placed it behind his back. I knew something was wrong.

"Oh hello~, you want to see what Ethan was looking at? Let me show you~" Mia entered the classroom with the projector remote in her hands.

...........

She headed to the projector and turned it on...

"MIA, NO DON'T!" Ethan screamed, but that didn't stop Mia from opening what seemed like a video on the board.

..........

I was humiliated

End of Flashback~~~