Episode 4

I began to panic when I realized that guy is following me. I wanted to take off running, but I'm afraid he'll run too and end up catching me. I just kept walking with the same pace, occasionally taking  quick glances behind me to check if he's still there. Suddenly, I could hear his footsteps getting closer...

Without thinking twice, I sped up, gradually increasing my speed, until I was running full speed. I didnt turn around, nor looked at where I was going, I was just running for life. I could feel my heart beating rapidly, as if it was about to jump out of my ribcage, and the tears in my eyes drying up as I was running....

But, I could still hear his footsteps, still getting closer...At this point, my legs were cramping, and I could no longer breath. My chest was compressing and I felt a sharp pain in my abdomen. My whole body was giving up...

"HELP! SOMEBODY HELP" I stopped and crouched into a ball in an attempt of shielding myself from whatever this guy was going to do to me...

"Are you okay?! What's wrong?!" The guy knelt down and asked.

Wait a damn minute, why is he asking me this?! Isn't he-

*I looked up*

"..." My expression changed to that of a stunned face after realizing I recognize the guy.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" I got up.

"What?!" He flinched.

"ARE YOU FOR REAL? WHY WERE YOU FOLLOWING ME YOU ASSHOLE? YOU SCARED THE SHIT OUTTA ME LEO" I hit him.

"JEEZ OKAY STOP" He backed off.

"...." He looked at me

"HAHAHAHAH OH GOD DID YOU THINK I WAS A CREEP STALKING YOU?" He laughed.

*I looked at him in disbelief*

"WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU? ITS NOT FUNNY, I THOUGHT I WAS BEING FOLLOWED" I hit him again.

"Ouch! Okay okay, I'm sorry...you dropped your keys and I followed you to give them to you..." He showed me the keys.

"What?" I searched my pockets to find them empty, "oh my god.." I snatched the keys from him.

*How did the keys drop without me noticing?!*

"You could have just called me?! You didn't have to follow me?! Atleast tell me that it was you..."

"Sorry...I didn't know you'd get scared.. I was busy admiring your outfit.." He smirked while looking at the pajamas I was wearing.

"What...?!" I startled.

"I- I'm kidding, I just followed you...for no reason..." He scratched his neck.

"..." I sighed. "Whatever...I'll head home now...See you" I turned around and took off.

"Wait! I'll walk with you, it's late..." He followed me.

"Tsk, such a gentleman" I rolled my eyes.

"I'm not joking, it is late, a creep will definitely follow you for real this time if you're walking alone..." He looked at me worried.

"Since when are you worring about me? You barely even know me to begin with..." I looked at him, a bit annoyed.

"I'm just being nice, let me be, plus, you and I live in the same street, so I'll be going there too" he smiled.

I looked away, "right..."

With that, we continued walking. I occasionally took glances at him from time to time, to look at what he was wearing.  He was wearing a white turtle neck shirt underneath a navy blue blouse with beige sweatpants. His strong male perfume surrounding the air, which was all I could smell. It looked as if he went on a date, not to buy groceries.