Leyla has gone with her boyfriend and i just ride my motorbike to school.

When i got there, i met Leyla and Lucas who were talking and laughing.

"Whats so funny" i interrupt their conversation.

"Oh nothing" they dont tell me, but i know something is up and the way they look at me.

"Dont worry you will see it now" i stand confused but i dont ask them more.

We arrive at her class 5 minutes early and well i just had a heart attack you may ask why, well there she was sitting at her desk with her legs crossed and a beautiful look that i couldnt stop myself but stare at her.

Her dress:

(And a jacket because its the end of autumn)

Not until she looked at me and noticed my face, she seemed as she planned this because the relieved face said it all.

I hear Lucas and Leyla laughing quietly as they push me to walk inside because i was blocking the door.

"Goodmorning proff you look beautiful" i hear Lucas say to her and i just glare at him, as he laughs in my face these bitches wont stop.

"Thank you" she smiles sweetly at him and looks at me waiting for me to say something.

I was so stunned, i know if i talk i'll make it worse than it already is, so i just wink at her letting her know i'll talk to her later.

I sit and just glare at my friends as they dont stop bickering me the whole hour and surprised Ava didnt say anything and just smirk at me.

Uuuuhh god she will be the cause of my death.

Two hours are up and i stay seated as they leave, my friends realize this and just wink at me and leave.

"Erica" she just says my name and doesnt say anything else as her breath is shaking.

"Did you like the compliment Lucas gave you huh" i reply jealously, i didnt mean to sound like that but i couldnt help it.

"Well yes because someone wasnt  brave enough" she replies sarcastly.

"My eyes talk enough and you know that my love" i try to remove the jealous mood off me and flirt with her.

"Oh and what do they say Darling" she asks flirting back.

"Ouhh you wouldnt want to know, now would you" i say this in a different meaning and she looks like she caught it and lowered her head.

Glad that i won this, i wanted to stay longer and enjoy this view, but i cant because i have other classes.

"I'll see you later and please lower your dress" i know i sound defensive but i couldnt help it as this school has a lot of assholes who would love to see and have her but nope i wont let that happen.

"Why, are you jealous" she says in her seductive voice as she gets up and approaches me.

She takes my hand and moves it to the bottom of her dress, causing the dress to go higher, my breath stops, she better stop before having to call the ambulance.

"Oh and you love this side of me dont you" i tell her as i let her control my hand.

"Well let's just say i enjoy seeing it" she replies and just as the bell rings, she removes her hand and leans back, leaving me hanging.

"See you Erica" i watch her hips move as she walks to her desk.

Damn she just made me late for class, when i walked into third class, the teacher gave me a detention for the end of the school.

The end of school:

I finish detention and walk to the parking lot, i see Ms.Anderson standing there, maybe waiting for someone.

I jump on my motorbike and drive in front of her.

"Do you need a ride home..."

Part 12, who in the story is the most relatable💚