"It's okay-y, and I am feeling okay, now" Yeonjun mumbled and looked down. "thank god nothing serious happened with you" Jimin said as Yeonjun looked up at his brother then asked, "But-t, W-what about Bunny-y Hyung?".

In soobin room

"Yeah-h, why are you being so harsh, I am already suffering from pain" Soobin groaned as beomgyu pushed hard at his injury place with the cotton. "that's for your hard work" Beomgyu replied back sarcastically, as Soobin chuckled then look at Jungkook who was standing near the window with a serious face.

"Is yeonjun okay-y?" Soobin asked, Jungkook let out a deep sigh and walked towards the younger bed, stood beside the bed while looking at soobin. "I don't know, I didn't hear anything from there" Replied Jungkook.

Suddenly the door burst open and here standing Yeonjun, looking worried for the person who saved him by pushing himself to the danger. Soobin was laying at the bed and beomgyu was treating his wound.

Jimin walked into the room after yeonjun and stood behind the younger. "Yeonjun-ah, are you okay?" soobin asked with a small smile and everyone just stared at him with surprised expression, mostly Jungkook.

Yeonjun walked upto soobin's bed and sat down beside the older, kinda blushing because soobin were shirtless, beomgyu was treating his wound tho.

He slowly nodded his head as soobin smiled and nodded his head. "Okay I am done" Beomgyu closed the kit box and got up from the bed, walking out of the room with the box.

"It's was so dangerous, I mean what if a innocent person got hurt just because of our problems?" Out of blue Steve Spoke up from corner of the room, graining others attention towards him.

"Yeah, it's really so embarrassing even if I think about it, what if yeonjun got hurt between for no reason?" Yeji stated, agreeing with Steve.

"But what if I said, the target was really yeonjun, not me?" Suddenly soobin stated with deep tone, making everyone jaw dropped, even Jungkook was kinda surprised but when Jungkook turned to look at jimin, the older doesn't seems so shock about it.

"You already knew about it?" Jungkook asked as jimin looked at him then nodded. "Lisa informed me, claiming that she noticed someone had been following around yeonjun whenever he went out with her or me, also she found out that someone is trying to warn us, just by using him" Jimin said with a worried tone.

Yeonjun was left shocked like from nowhere he becomes target for enemies. Soobin noticed it as he reached out for yeonjun's Hand and tightly hold his hand, yeonjun turned to look at the older, fear was all over his face.

"Don't worry, We're here for you" soobin said with a soft tone, softly rubbing yeonjun hand with his thumb then turned to look at Hueningkai. "Kai, Can you take yeonjun out for sometimes" Hueningkai nodded his head and went to yeonjun than walked out of the room with the older.

"What should we do now? It's a serious matter now!? We can't let a innocent person in danger? Can we?" Steve said, Jungkook sighed and walked towards the big window of soobin's room.

"Either you guys like the idea or not, but we should start work together, at least for Yeonjun's sake" soobin said, with a stern and serious tone. Jimin was about to say something against the plan but soobin shut him off before he could say anything.

"Hyung, do you really want your brother die!? We've same enemy now, our goal is same!? I don't know what's your problem with hyung but can't you do this for your brother!!!" Soobin yelled and jimin can't say anything more. Jungkook turned to stared at soobin because how did he found out that he and jimin don't get along. Does soobin saw them arguing that night? Or does he noticed it somehow?.

"What are you talking about?" Steve asked but soobin shook his head then cleared his throat. "Leave it, start to find about them and make sure yeonjun is protected by all of us, make sure there is no lacking of securities!!! If something happened terrible Again!!! Than I won't spare any of you!" Soobin ordered, his voice was enough loud to heard by people outside of his room.

Jimin blankly stared at soobin, lost in words to say now. He don't know why soobin is being like this just for yeonjun? Or maybe he knows why soobin is being like this?.

 He don't know why soobin is being like this just for yeonjun? Or maybe he knows why soobin is being like this?

Wooooooooow, I kinda satisfied with the part, hope you guys it!

Don't forget to vote and follow me for more updates bye!.