Chapter 49

Andrew's POV

I decide that I will help my brothers babysit their kids, because Spencer and I are staying in the house all day, and we have nothing better to do, so I can help them out a bit.

Spencer seems to be happy that he can play with the kids, and I hope that he will be happy while he will play with our kid.

But I already know that our kid will be a lot worse than those two kids, who barely even cry.

I have no idea why, but I can feel that we won't have a quiet kid, and just thinking about it makes me very tired, so I decide to play with them too, hoping that they will distract me.

Spencer plays with one of the kids, while I take care of the other, and when the kids finally get tired, we put a few blankets on the ground, before we let them lay there.

I would have put them on the couch, but I quickly got to know that it's not a very smart option, because they can fall even if I will make sure to keep an eye on them.

So, it's better to just let them lay on a few blankets, this way they won't hurt themselves when they will get up, and I won't have to call one of my brothers to tell them that I almost let their kid die.

Spencer and I decide to cuddle on the couch for a while, but one of the kids wakes up quicker than we expected, so we wake the other kid, and we feed them, before we decide to take them on a walk.

Edmund's kid doesn't stop saying all the words that he learned, and I'm quite surprised that he knows that much already, because he's just a few months old.

I guess that I will have to make sure to visit my brothers more of ten, and I will have a lot of time, because I will be pregnant for the next few months, so I will have a lot of time to babysit my nephews.

In the evening my brothers take their kids back, so Spencer and I decide to sit on the back yard for a while.

It's a bit cold, but we're werewolves, so we will be alright, although I have no idea if my body will manage to keep the kid warm enough, so I'm glad that I put my jacket on before I left the house.

I wonder where is River, because I haven't seen him for a long time, but my parents aren't here either, so I hope that he's with them.

I have no idea where he's planning to go, but I will have to make sure that he won't go anywhere, because if I will fail to do it, then I'm pretty sure that I won't see him again, at least not while he will be alive.

I have to force myself to stop thinking about it, because I know that it's not good for the kid, so I decide to cuddle to Spencer to feel a bit more warm.