"She could only lend me one person. She's preparing right now as we speak and will meet us at the dungeon." Denki then looked at Helga, his eyes curious. "Who joined? you said she's a level 4."

Helga smiled as she answered. "The item maker, "Perseus", Asfi Al Andromeda."

Denki's eyes bulged; he never thought such a big shot would actually join in the search party. But then he realized what it meant. "Then you mean, the other god that would be coming along with us is..."

"Yes... Lord Hermes will be tagging along."

"How about you.. Who did Mia lend you?" Helga asked; she was curious as well.

"Miss Ryuu will be joining us inside the dungeon."

"The elf waitress? Are you sure about this?"

"Yeah... She's strong; I saw it with my own eyes, 3 and a half months ago."

Helga was surprised when she heard that Ryuu was fighting in the amphitheater incident. Helga wasn't able to fight during Evilus' attack due to her losing her falna, but she trusts Denki, especially if he said that he saw how strong Ryuu was.

.
.
.
.
.

"Hestia, you must understand, going inside the dungeon is extremely dangerous. Don't be stupid and think for a minute!" Heracles' voice was filled with frustration. "Why the hell are you so stubborn about this?!"

"Bell is my child! I need to do everything that I can to ensure that he's safe... Please Heracles, I have to do this..."

"I really can't stop you, can I?." Heracles sighed. "Very well, but I'll have Denki and my familia prioritize your safety above all else. Do you understand?"

Hestia, with a serious look, nodded towards Heracles.

"And that means if your life is in danger, as well as Bell's, I will have them prioritize yours and leave Bell behind." Heracles spoke coldly, looking Hestia dead in her eyes. "Do I make myself clear?"

Hestia wanted to argue, but the look Heracles gave her made her shudder; she had never seen her friend this cold and frightening. There was a hint of his Aura in the space; it felt heavy... It was the first time Heracles ever directed his godly aura towards Hestia.

She could only nod, too stubborn to back down, yet scared to argue with him.

.
.
.
.
.

With the search party complete, a group of 11 people marched towards the dungeon. Asfi had made the call to cut their numbers to the bare necessity; this was done to hide the fact that they were traveling with gods inside the dungeon.

The team consisted of Asfi, Denki, Helga, Lysander, Eira, Bors, Ouka, Mikoto, Chigusa, Hestia, and Hermes. And waiting for them at the entrance was Ryuu, with her full adventurers gear.

Kiez wanted to come, but with his level, the team agreed that he would only slow them down. Ozwald stayed back, along with Kiez, as well as Katty, Throne, and Jugo.

They stayed back to monitor the surface, if ever Bell returned, and to see if any news of him inside the dungeon ever emerged.

.
.
.

-14th floor

The team was packed, and everyone knew they would need to move quickly. Monsters appearing in their paths were quickly disposed of, with only Denki, Helga, Ryuu, and Asfi fighting. The others were in awe at how efficient they were at disposing of the unfortunate monsters that crossed their path.

For the four of them, the 14th floor was a breeze; it wasn't even a challenge for them. It was just a massacre.

"Amazing!" Mikoto was in awe, especially at Denki. She too used the far-eastern style of martial arts and the katana. Seeing someone leagues above her made her feel a fire deep inside her heart. 'Can I do that too?' It wasn't just because Denki was level 3; it was the fact that he was able to keep up with the two monsters - Asfi, Ryuu - who had come along with them.