58: Interception

Start bij het begin

The leader of the GIS team is named Tommaso Morelli, a mid forties man sporting a goatee stubble with no hair to speak of as he introduces himself to Gabrielle.

Tommaso: "We came as fast as we could, John said there'd be two of you." He points out.

Gabrielle: "Serena got taken, and I'm afraid pursuing them now might result in her death."

Tommaso sighs to himself and asks her about the Blacksite John informed him about.

Gabrielle: "Well we know they're gonna attack it, I'd suggest GIS go and secure the Blacksite or if they're already there keep them pinned."

Tommaso agrees with this ordering for everyone to get in the vehicles. Gabrielle meanwhile calls up John to inform him what happened.

John is frozen stiff as he can hear Gabi asking what the plan is. He rubs his face but is quick on his feet in terms of deciding this.

John: "Stay with GIS and keep me updated on the situation with the Blacksite, I'm gonna get teams together, call in some favors and come up with a plan." He replies with Gabrielle understanding and says she'll keep in contact and send the tracking data.

John nods understanding and hangs proceeding for every operator on base to report for a debriefing. Every operator does so completely but are fully awake once they are given the rundown.

Lincoln in particular in damn near close to snapping but Daniel keeps him calm.

Daniel: "We're clearly getting her out right sir?"

John: "No one gets left behind, but along with that we have the Blacksite that GIS will hold down but I'm gonna need a team to go help them take it back and secure the missiles."

Michael steps up with his hands behind his back.

Michael: "I volunteer to lead the team sir."

John: "Good, pick anyone you want part of your team, anyone who isn't selected will help in the mission to rescue Winchester.

Michael thinks for a moment as he begins selecting his team

*Michael's Team*
Erik Stone
Hideo Masuda
Lyra Cohen
Benjamin Cohen
Keith Poirier
Mustafa Demir
Owen Copeland
Cole "Wolf" Murray
Helena Lawson

*Lincoln's Team*
Daniel Palmer
Claude Durant
Claire Gauthier
Simon Roy
Louis Bernard
Ren Miyata
Ebenezer Attias
Emil Stein
Theresa Fischer
Laura Belmont
Blake Grayson

John: "Okay get your gear together quick." He orders as they all nod taking their leave as he puts in a number his wife gave to him.

*Meanwhile somewhere in England.*

Hades at the moment is in his office still awake as tonight is just one of those nights, especially when remembering the one and only Wraith he's lost in his position as leader of Wraith squad.

It's when his phone vibrates as he checks to see Blackburn of people calling him.

Hades: "Blackburn, well this is a mighty surprise especially this late at night... Anyhow what do you need?"

John: "I need your help Hades, it's vital."

Hades hearing this straightens up and is completely focused.

Hades: "Tell me."

John: "The Black Dogs recently captured one of my operatives Winchester, thanks to Enzo Esposito and ambassador Russo I'd imagine."

Hades: "Russo? The Italian ambassador? Dogs got some bloody deep pockets, what's Winchester's location?"

John: "Currently in an office building owned by Russo himself."