!2012! Leo & !2012! Raph x m! reader |teasing|

((Quick disclaimer, I pulled this ceremony out of my ass. Idk if it really exists or whatever please don't come at me for not looking something up.))

Sitting on your knees in the dojo, your eyes glanced over the ink palette and the paint brushes. You looked to raph and then back at Leo.

"Are..you sure you want.. me to do this?"

You ask fervently.

Leo nodded in response, a smirk playing on his face.

"Positive."

Raph grunted in agreement, chosing to keep his eyes on your body or the floor. He seemed embarrassed yet excited for this, seeing as while he'll get attention, this was out of his comfort zone.

You nodded, grabbing the ink palette and a brush, dipping the tip into the ink slowly.

"Who wants to go first?"

Your voice came out soft, and slightly uncertain. It was making raph crazy, his skin igniting into heat.

You were going to paint traditional hamato sigils on the boys, and while this in of itself wasn't sexual you were gonna be all up on them in order to get the sigils done correctly.

The whole ceremony is a sign of strength, will and honor. Once it starts there can be no talking, no smiling and no moving during the whole thing. These rules also applied to you.

Why, oh why were you doing this?

Because splinter is a dick. He knows full damn well that you are currently being shared between both boys. This will be a test of strength between all of you.

Traditionally the warriors wives were supposed to do this, but for obvious reasons you were the substitute.

You dipped the paintbrush again into the ink and calmed your fast racing heart. You were nervous to do this, mostly because you hadn't really been this close to them for this long and you were afraid of messing up the sigils.

Oh well, worst case scenario splinter fucking hates you.

You crawled over to raph, taking his bare arm and starting to draw the figures up his forearm. Raph flinched as the cold ink touched his skin, but after a few seconds his face returned to steely calm. Leo watched out of the corner of his eye, observing.

The Japanese figures in of itself were not hard to do. You drew the brush across his skin and when you were done with a segment you would dust it with setting powder so it wouldn't smudge.

The hard part of this was going to be doing raph's neck and chest. It hurt to bend over in such a way to do them there was really only one other choice you had.

You crawled onto raph's lap, legs swinging to other sides of his hips. You felt him tense up and draw in a breath. The poor man looked like he was barely holding it together.

So you quickly drew the symbols across his traps, neck, down his plastron and finally shoulders. You shook a little, as the whole process was nerve wracking. Being so close to raph, feeling his heart beat thump in his chest was working you some kind of way.

You quickly crawled off and finished him by completing the other arm and shell. You once again dusted the ink in setting powder and collected your things for Leo.

Your anxiety was rising already. One would guess that in the relationship raph was the more flirty, rough boyfriend. But they would be wrong, that was all Leo. He cared more about his honor though, do you could be safe. But he was still unpredictable.

You begun the same process, but Leo seemed more ready than raph was. He didn't flinch as the ink touched his skin, not did his breath hitch into his throat as you had to sit in his lap to draw the sigils around his plastron, neck and shoulders.

When you were done you crawled away, as the next part was a few hours of mediation. You didn't have to do that part, and you gathered the supplies and headed to your room in the lair.

Donnie was gone and Mikey was up top completing some other mission. Splinter was gone doing fuck knows, so the lair was strangely quiet.

You sat up in your room, door open and your back to it as you scrolled through your phone mindlessly.

You know, having ninja boyfriends had it's perks and downsides. One of the ladder being if they didn't want you to hear them- you couldn't.

Before you could react, a pair of hands smoothed around your waist and wrapped you up in a hug from behind.

"Whoa-"

You exclaimed. You knew it was Leo by the sound of chuckling, and another pair of hands grabbed onto your hips. You peeped a little, looking back to them both.

Fuck.

"You just had to tease us didn't you?"

Leo shook his head sadly.

"Come on, time for pay back."

Raph smirked and dragged you twords the bed as Leo shut and locked the door.