The breakfast ended with lots of laughter and long talks. It seems to me that Rana sa was only ignoring me in the whole family. It hurts me , even in my parents home I was ignored and misbehaved and now here too. It made a lump form in my throat and I sat quitely throughout the lunch. Rana sa and Rudra attempted to talk to me but my lack of response made them feel that I am feeling outcasted here. 

After lunch Rana sa disappeared in his study. I sat in the bedroom and started reading a book while sitting on the bed. I was trying hard to focus on reading but my mind was disturbed with the circumstances around me.

I go into his study and stand in front of him. He stopped reading the book in his hand and looked at me and smiled gently.

"what happened, princess? Missing me?" he said teasing me.

"No Rana sa, I want to write a letter to my kingdom" I said while blushing.

I wanted to write the letter to my friend Krishnika. I wanted to know what my family was upto. Krishnika is very smart, she always go to serve in this political meetings and knows what they plans.

"aww my princess is already missing her home" he said playfully.

"I just wanted to inform them about my well being" I said while looking at his chest not wanting to meet his eyes.

I do not know but whenever I look into his eyes I feel very nervous like he is reading me. Like one more minute and he is see through all the lies my family has set up for him.

"Am I not taking good care of you, princess?" He asked pouting.

"No Rana sa, Everyone takes very good care of me and I am very happy here I just wanted to tell them so they stop concerning about me" I said while looking at his feet.

He put his hand on my chin and lifted up my face to meet his eyes. The very first thing I notice about him that he was very beautiful in a manly kind of way. With the sharp cheekbones and well muscled body he was carved like a good. His honey coloured eyes were deep like ocean, it was like I was drowing in them. With his eyes on me and and playful smile on his pink lips are making me feel things that were foreign to me before now, before this very moment.

He take a step closer to me and I took one away from him. I stand up against an almirah(covered) and he came to stand in front of me smiling teasingly like saying that where would I go now.

He put his rough warrior like hands on my soft cheeks and I blushed instantly. He bring his face closer to me and he put his other hand on the almirah behind me and bring his lips impossibly closer to mine. I closed my eyes instantly shut with the close proximity. He sure was very attractive. My heart was beating very loudly in my chest, I am sure he will be able to hear it. There were butterflies in stomach.

As I waited for his lips. After some time I opened my eyes only to find him looking me with playful smile playing on his lips.

I blushed and looked at the floor like it is the most intresting thing. My face is red like a beetroot.

He slowly pulled his hand away from almirah.

"Princess, The food was very delicious. I did not know you cook this good just like my mother. Now that I can remember I was supposed to give you a gift on your 'muh dikayi' last night. But you were looking so cute while sleeping so I thought to give you this morning. You are beautiful, love"

He said and take my hand in his hand and put a ring with beautiful green rare gem in my hand. It was so beautiful and the craving on the ring were making it look more elegant. There was a bride and bridegroom craved on it. This was my first ever gift anyone has ever given to me that brought tears in my eyes.