13. It's Brawl in the Family

You were in the office with Ozpin obviously since you both share the office with each other. Though that's not the main thing about this day, it's the start of the Vital festival held at the Amity Colosseum!
You and Oz could go and see the fights in person though being the headmistress & headmaster of a school it comes with quite a lot of work and such.
As the day passed Ironwood decided to pay a visit since he's required to protect vale whilst the vital festival goes on.

Glynda was also in the office at the time. You weren't in the mood to talk so Oz, Glynda, and James spoke to each other. You would pitch in for a moment and go back to your scroll to work on documents and grading.
As time pasted by you got a notification on your main scroll. You put down your work scroll and reached into your trench coat pocket pulling out your scroll and opening your messages.

You look to see a notification from,
"Little Bird"

. . .

Little Bird: MA I'm Camngni th see yiu

You ok little bird? :You

Little Bird: I'm Funr

*Fine you spelt it wrong. :You

Little Bird:

Wait, are you Drunk? :You

Little Bird: Nu

How do you fuck up 'no'? :You

. . .

You closed your scroll and rubbed the bridge of your nose whilst letting out a sigh knowing he's drunk by his texts. There are only two ways this could go if Qrow is coming to see you,
-1. Come see you and Oz peacefully
But since Ironwood and most likely Winter is here
-2. Causing a scene for all your students most likely to see.
As you were at a lose of thought Oz turned to see you rubbing the bridge of your nose in a indication of stress, or annoyance.

Glynda and James were arguing about nonsense as usual so Oz got up from his chair and walked over to you. Once he was beside you he played a hand on your shoulder taking you out of your thoughts as he says,
"Is everything alright, my love?" You removed you hand off the bridge of your nose and turn your head towards him as you reassured him,
"Of cause, my dear. It's just.." Your husband hummed in confusion as you just said,
"A certain "Dusty Old Crow" Texted me saying he's coming to see us." Oz now fully understood your lose of thought since there were only two directions this will go.

"I see." He sighed as you leaned in closer to him. You loved Qrow but sometimes his shenanigans can be a little.. much.

. . .

Time passes by as you all started to now talk about business. Whilst the three talked you look out the window that faced the courtyard, whilst you looked down you start to see a fight going on.
You already knew who it was but who was the other person engaging in this foolish fight. Your expression turned agitated which Glynda certainly noticed.
She walked over to you to see what you were looking at.
Once she notice the fight her maddened expression showed as she starts to stomp towards the elevator.

The three of us followed her whilst Oz and James were confused for a moment until you told them what was happening. James was confused but for a different reasons,
"Wait, how the hell did you see that from this floor?" Oz gestured him to stop as he says,
"They have eyes like a hawk." That still didn't explain much but James just let it pass knowing you three wouldn't answer him.