3. The Shining Beacon 2

⚠️This is part 2 of "The Shining Beacon". If you like this remake and want me to continue then follow, vote, or/and comment. ⚠
————————————————————————

  Ruby and Jaune enters the giant auditorium after getting lost. Once they got in a voice yelled out, "Ruby! Over here! I saved you a spot!" Ruby looked over to see Yang waving to come over.

Ruby was about to go over but remembered Jaune, "Oh! Hey, I-I gotta go! I'll see you after the ceremony!" She says to him and goes to her big sister.

Jaune says quickly to ruby leaving, "Hey, wait!"  He slightly reached his hand out but then sighed, "Where am I supposed to find another nice, quirky girl to talk to?!" He started walking.

  There was a girl with red long hair in a pony tail, she wore golden armor made without any sleeve, and wore gloves with the left having a lower arm armor. She stared at Jaune with her hand on her hip.

  Yang and ruby stood beside each other. Yang having her hands on her hips and ruby having her arms crossed in anger. Yang asked ruby turning her head to look at her, "How's your first day going, little sister?"

  Ruby turned her head to Yang and say with an anger expressed, "You mean since you ditched me and I exploded?"
  Yang turned her whole body towards her and says, "Yikes! Meltdown already?"

  Ruby says as she gesturing her hand, "No, I literally exploded a hole in front of the school! And there was some fire," she put a hand on her chin in curiosity, "and I think some ice...?"

  Yang leaned her upper body to get closer to ruby and says as she smiles broadly, "Are you being sarcastic?"
  Ruby scoffed and explains, " I wish! I tripped over some crabby girl's luggage, and then she yelled at me, and then I sneezed, and then I exploded, and then she yelled at me again, and I felt really, really bad, and I just wanted her to stop yelling at me!" "You!"

Ruby jumped into yangs arms and says, "Oh, God, it's happening again!"
  Weiss leaned forwards with a hand on her hip as she says in a angered tone, "You're lucky we weren't blown off the side of the cliff!"

Yang looks at ruby with widened eyes and says deadpan, "Oh my God, you really exploded."
  "It was an accident." She got out of yangs arms and says to Weiss, "It was an accident!". Weiss hold out a pamphlet that's titled, " 'dust' for dummies and other Inadequate Individuals"

  Ruby was confused by this, "What's this?" Weiss listed off the policies to the clueless and horrified ruby, "The Schnee Dust Company is not responsible for any injuries or damages sustained while operating a Schnee Dust Company product. Although not mandatory, the Schnee Family highly encourages their customers to read and familiarize themselves with this easy to follow guide to Dust applications and practices in the field."

"Uuhhh...?" Was the only things Ruby could say. Weiss says to her, "You really wanna start making things up to me?"
  "Absolutely?" Weiss handed the pamphlet to ruby, "Read this, and don't ever speak to me again."

  Yang says getting ruby and Weiss attention making ruby turn to her, Yang has her hand on her hip and the other behind her head with a awkward smile,
  "Look, uh, it sounds like you two just got off on the wrong foot." She lowered her arm and put her hand back on her hip, "Why don't you start over and try to be friends, okay?"

Ruby put away that pamphlet and turn back to Weiss and says, "Yeah! Great idea, sis!" She cleared her throat and put her hand out towards Weiss,
  "Hello, Weiss! I'm Ruby! Wanna hang out? We can go shopping for school supplies!"