Part 16. Stay As We Are

애리야, 할 수만 있다면 내 귀와 눈, 심지어 내 심장까지도 너에게 다 줄 거야.

Aeri-ya, I'd give you my ears, my eyes, even my heart if I could.

"This is today's class. See you all next week." Aeri rushed out of the classroom with a smile on her cheeks as the Professor left the lecture hall. In the hallway, her gaze fell on the two backs of her favorite people walking side by side.

"Oppa! Eonni!" She broke her stride right in the middle of them, hooking an arm around each of them as they smiled at her antics. Soo-hyun's fingers found their way naturally between Aeri's. "Did you sleep well?" Soo-hyun's shining eyes stared deeply into hers as she nodded showing her little dimple.

"Cham, eottae duri gatchi saneun geo? (So, how's the roommate situation for you?)" Aeri asked with a cheeky smile. "Jun's excited because he thinks you'll get along," Sobin added.

"Get along? Jun and me?" Soo-hyun stopped and looked at them in turn with some bit of annoyance. "Did something happen between you two?" Sobin nervously asked but Aeri pressed her lips to hold back a smile.

"I couldn't believe it, how can you eat mushrooms that are pricier than rib eye?" Soo-hyun blabbered, facing Aeri. She watched him with a sweet look and giggled as an answer.

"I see." Sobin chuckled. "Can't you talk to Jun for me? Tell him to keep the truffle to himself. I've had indigestion ever since I heard its price." He turned to Sobin and ended his sentence with a weak voice. "Sure." Said Sobin between her giggling. He nodded and walked ahead away pulling Aeri with him.

They waited for Yeo Jun outside. Aeri played with his fingers, sending tickles all over his body. She became even more clingy than before, attaching herself to him like a piece of sugar gum.

"Itjanha... (You know what...)" He whispered into her ear, distracting her from his fingers. "Nan neoga ireohke dallabuteo isseul ttaen johdeora. (I like it when you stick to me like this.)" He said with a low tone. The unexpected flirting made her cheeks flush like tomatoes.

"Mwoya, Oppa naega aneun Nam Soo Hyun maja? (Wow, you sure you're the Nam Soo Hyun I know?)" She stood on tip-toe, reaching to pinch both sides of his cheeks. "Aya! Geurae, naega ne Nam Soo Hyun maja. (Ow! Sure, I'm your Nam Soo Hyun.)" He caressed the hand on his cheeks and brought it down slowly before he ruffled her hair with a cheeky smile.

"Ugh, Please, not my hair." She whined in a pout while Sobin giggled at them. "Sunbaedeul! Aeri-ya!" From a distance, Jun waved and walked towards the three. The girls waved back happily as Soo-hyun awkwardly waved.

"Let's go!" He squeezed in between Aeri and Sobin. "I was thinking about buying some luwak coffee-" Jun said teasingly as they walked side by side. "Dwaesseo, an masyeo. Neo honja masyeo jebal! (Forget it. I don't want any. Please just drink it yourself!)"

***