Chapter 4: Cookies

Start from the beginning

I just follow him back and take a seat.

"So what should we do now?"

"I don't know." Oliver says.

Oliver's phone starts to ring.

He picks it up, "mom, what's up?" He says and glances over at me. Quinn walks downstairs into the kitchen and grabs a drink and Oliver walks out of the room on the phone bickering with his mom about the house, apparently a neighbor called.

"Mom called him?" Quinn asks taking a seat next to me.

"I guess so. A neighbor called her and told her there was smoke." I tell her.

"Of course." She rolls her eyes.

Oliver stomps back into the kitchen  and tosses his phone on the counter, "old lady Eleanor called her."

"Eleanor?" Quinn questions.

"Apparently she just moved in a week ago."

"Great more snobby old people in our neighborhood just what we needed." Quinn says.

"Yeah like the lady who knocked on our door 5 times convinced we had her poodle." Oliver says.

"She was so annoying." Quinn says leaning back in the chair.

I put my arm around her chair and sit myself up, "the two richest kids complaining about where they live, sounds snobby to me." I joke around.

"I never said anything about where I live I just don't like the people who live here, asshole." Quinn says.

"Chill, I was joking" I say.

She glares at me.

"I hate you."

"No you don't." I say.

She rolls her eyes.

" I feel like I'm being ignored." Oliver says.

"You didn't say anything to be talked to."

"Why are you being so rude today?" Oliver asks Quinn, he has a fair point normally she's super sweet to us both.

"Nothing." She whispers and gets up and walks out of the kitchen.

Oliver looks at me questioning. I shrug, "maybe she wanted the cookies." I say. Oliver chuckles.

An hour later.

Oliver and I are sitting on the couch watching some stupid movie.

Quinn comes down the stairs wearing a dress like she's going to a club or some shit.