"Who are you?" You question, glaring at the person who's smiling at you. He has peach hair. His eyes are smiling as he smiles.

"Relax... You don't have to be so hostile." He sooths.

"..." The guy grabs the swing in front of him and sits down on it.

"Who are you?" You ask again staring back at him. "I don't like when people come out of nowhere talking to me like that... It's weird."

"Oh? What if I found you cute and just wanted to talk to you~" He bubbles.

"Right..."

"All jokes aside... you seem really upset. What's the matter?"

"Mmm... Who are you?" You repeat.

"Didn't he ask you a question?" An aggressive sounding voice comes from behind you. You turn your head to see an angry looking dude. Now that you look at both of them, they look similar. Are they twins?

"I'm Nahoya... But everyone calls me Smiley." He softly says. That name sounds strongly familiar, but you can't figure out why.

"Smiley?" You question.

"Yep. And behind you is my brother Soya..." He bubbles. You turn your head to see his brother. He has turquoise hair. Both of their hair is fluffy. You can't see Smiley's eye color but his brother's eyes are wide and blue. He has an angry look on his face.

"And lemme guess... you're Angry?" You question.

"Yeah." Angry responds. You furrow your eyebrows surprised at the fact you guessed that right.

"What do you want?" You ask looking back at Smiley.

"I came to talk to you before Mucho gets here." Smiley bubbles.

"Who?" You look at him confused.

"You betrayed Toman." Angry says into your ear. You quickly turn away and back away from him, rubbing your ear.

"What? What are you talking about. I didn't betray anyone." You huff.

"Is that so? Well tell me more about it~" Smiley said motioning you for the swing. Your body shakes with a mixture of anger and stress. What the hell is happening.

Your eyes get glossy and your lip comes out more as you frown a bit.

"What are you talking about? What do you mean I betrayed Toman?" You question. Smiley stops smiling and sits quietly on the swing. You furrow your eyebrows and walk closer to him. "Can you answer me?" You huff.

"I didn't think he would get here so fast." Smiley says in a dull tone. You look at him confused.

"Yuki!" A voice says from a distance behind you. You slowly turn your head to see a guy with light pink hair and eyelashes standing beside a car. His hair is long and he's wearing a mask. He's also wearing a Toman uniform. You look at him confused and then back at Smiley who's sitting on the swing with a serious look on his face. His eyes are still closed. Your heart starts racing as you feel way more stressed out then you did before. You look back at the car as he stands and waits for you to walk over.

"Who is that?" You ask Smiley.

"You should go-" Smiley replies.

"Why?" You question. Smiley doesn't reply. Your chest hurts a lot more and your eyes feel heavy. "I don't understand... What do you mean I betrayed Toman?" You ask looking at Angry. He stares at you but doesn't answer. "Can you say-"

"Yuki!" A voice yells out. "Come." A guy says from the car window. You stare at him feeling stressed. You look back at Angry and Smiley then towards the man in the car. You slowly walk to the car, stopping in front of the guy with pink hair.