"Ow... ow..." You quietly whine. 

"Ouch-" A voice groans from beside you. You quickly look towards the direction of the voice to see Mikey. He looks at you and stands up, rubbing his head. He has a red mark on the middle of his forehead. He reaches his hand out towards you, and you smack it away. You quickly stand up and try to walk away. Mikey follows behind you. You try to make your way towards the bathroom, but Mikey grabs your hand before you made it to the end of the hall. You yank away from him and wiped your hand off on your skirt. 

"Why are you being like that?" He rasps.

"Being like what?" You huff as tears fill up your eyes.

"You're being weird... like you're trying to avoid me. Why are you being like that?" He asks again.

"Just leave me alone Mikey..." You sigh, turning away from him.

"What did I do to you...?" He asks in an irritated tone as he grabs your hand. You look back towards him to see Draken and Mitsuya staring at the two of you from a distance. You yank your hand away and glare at Mikey with a frown on your face.

"I don't want anything to do with you... that's what." You huff.

"What do you mean? You don't want anything to do with me? The hell are you talking about?" Mikey laughs in an irritated and panicked way.

"Literally what I said... I. Don't. Want. Anything. To. Do. With. You." You say pointing at him each time you pause. He grabs you tightly which hurts. You stiffen from the feeling.

"The fuck do you mean? You are mine... You can't leave me." He has an irritated smile on his face and his eyes are dull. You try to pull away, but his grip gets tighter instead. "You are mine. You don't have the right to leave." He says in soft and stern tone.

"Fuck off Mikey!" You shout. Mikey's eyes widen when he sees tears falling down your cheek. "I'm not yours... You don't own me." You whine. He stares at you with a blank expression on his face.

"Why're you crying? You agreed to be mine... don't you remember? Do you want me to kill your friends? Is that it?" He says, leaning closer towards your face. You stare him in the eyes as he stares into yours. 

"I agreed to that before you became a fucking murderer." You rasp. Mikey pulls away with shock on his face.

"What?" He says shakily.

"I know you murdered Kazutora... " You quietly say. Mikey stares at you, not replying to your accusation.  "Right? You murdered him... didn't you?" You shout. Mikey squeezes you tightly. Draken and Mitsuya quickly walk down the hall when they hear what you said.

"Who the hell told you that?" Mikey rasps.

"WHY DOES IT MATTER! LET GO OF ME!" You scream. "I don't want anything to do with you. You're nothing but a fucking criminal."

"The hell? Now I'm in the wrong? He killed my brother!" He fumes.

"I don't care! You're a murderer... What's next... you'll murder me too? Your friends? Your family?" You say.

"Stop." He shakes you causing you to stop talking. You droop your head down. 

"Let go of me Mikey... Let go." 

"Yuki..." He shakily says. You look him in the eyes, his eyes glossy and pink. "You hate me too?" He softly asks.

"I don't hate you. I despise you." You softly reply. Mikey's eyes slowly widen and his grip on you loosens. You walk past him. Draken grabs you, causing you to stop.

"The fuck is your problem?" Draken seethes.

"Draken... let her go." Mikey says in a soft tone with his back towards Draken. Draken looks towards Mikey and lets you go. You quickly walk down the hall and towards the staircase. Tears stream down your face as your try to hold in your cries. You try to exit the school but end up colliding into someone again.