Hitch and Marlowe

Start from the beginning

Y/N'S POV

That was surprisingly easy

With a swift and calculated move, I fell from the tree with Mikasa and moved the man's arm to his back. My blade was poised and ready, but I made sure to keep it just out of sight. As we moved in on them, their faces shifted from confusion to realization.

They knew that they had been tricked, and they knew that fighting us would be a hopeless endeavor. "Nice and slow," I told them, my voice firm but calm. "Hand over your weapons."

Captain Levi then fell from the tree behind us and calmly walked in front of us. The two then gave their guns to Armin. " Don't make a sound, alright?" appealed Armin to the two military police.

"Leave your uniforms and all gear behind. You're boots, too. Don't worry, we have shoes for you." Armin told them.

Even after we took off their uniform and gears, they looked completely hopeless. Realize we have to go even further to find where Eren and Historia at and we have to do it fast.

Captain Levi grabbed their IDs and read to them, "Private Marlowe Sand. Military Police Brigade, Stohess District. Hitch Dreyse. Same assignment, Military Police."

"Yes." They both answered.

"Look at that, both recruits from the 104th. Only been assigned to Stohess District. Looks like the Military Police tradition of leaving all the work to recruits is still alive and healthy." Levi explained while reading the ID's.

Armin, Mikasa, and I walked to Captain Levi and told him, " We're ready." I announced. Captain Levi turned to us, " Alright... The interior brigade should still be on the scene in Stohess District. Capture anyone you think might be an interior MP and gather clues."

"Yes, sir." We all answered.

"When the search effort spreads the MPs too thin, we make our move. Keep the horses ready to move out at any time." Captain Levi contributed. As we nodded of understatement we turned to walk away but as soon we heard a question we stopped in our tracks.

" D-Did you know that it's your fault that over a hundred Stohess District citizens are now dead?" asked Hitch. Everyone heard what Hitch said to Captain Levi, including me we all turned to the two. " You people, probably think you're heroes or something. But, you got all those people killed and ruined their families' lives!" Hitch yelled out.

She's correct.

I mean, she's not wrong.

"You are all, from the southern training corps, aren't you?" Hitch asked looking at all of us. " Just like Annie Leonhart. Were you friends with her?" Hitch said to the 104th corps (including me). Hitch then looked down in disbelief.

"No... I bet she didn't have any friends. Right? She was always dark and anti-social. She was like a child afraid to interact with others." Hitch doubted. "Even I didn't get to know her, but now. Now I'll never have the chance!"