19.

-
[Reese pov.]

We waited anxiously for an update on Nick. It's only been an hour, but it has felt like it's been forever.

"Papa!" We all looked over as Jack and blake rushed over to us.

"Nick didn't try to kill himself. Listen to this." Jack said before he pressed something on a phone. Nick's phone, I can tell cause it had a cat phone case.

Nick loves cats.

"Your papa and I go way back. We used to be close, very close. Say, Nick, are you close with your papa?"

"What was your name again?"

"My real name doesn't matter, but you can call me Ghostface."

Ghostface? No, it couldn't be. I shared a look with stu and Billy.

A phone ringing sounded

"Don't answer it. Let it ring, or else I'll just have to kill your little friend. Well, he isn't so little. His name is Chad, right?"

"Don't hurt him."

"Then do as I say, and I won't hurt him."

"What do you want?"

"I want your parents to hurt! I want them to feel the pain I felt! I want you to grab a knife from the kitchen."

"What?"

A phone notification sounded. Wait, Who the fuck is this person? Obviously, it has something to do with us, but we killed all of our enemies.

"Watch the video."

"If you don't follow everything I tell you to do, then I will kill him."

There was rusting sound like Nick was moving.

"Now what?"

"Stab yourself in the stomach."

"Do it, or Chad gets it!"

The phone rang again

"Are you going to let Chad die?"

A gasp of pain was heard. Nick was willing to sacrifice himself for Chad.

"Good boy. Now, for the final step, slid the knife across your stomach."

A loud scream. It was Nick, Nick was screaming. Whoever this person is, they're fucking dead.

"It would hurt them the most seeing their son dead. Only to find out that he killed himself. It would destroy them,"

"After all, Nick, you made it seem like you were alright, and they believed you."

Jack stopped the recording, "Nick didn't try to commit suicide. Ghostface made him do it."

"Papa, they know you," Blake said, "why would they want to make you feel this kind of pain? Why hurt Nick?"

Billy stood and grabbed Nick's phone from Jack's grasp.

"That's what I'm going to figure out. Call me when Nick's out of surgery." We watched Billy leave the hospital.

Billy was going to find them. I know it, and he's going to kill them. I hope it's gonna be very painful.

- -
[Jack's pov.]

Hours passed, and dad and mom already had like eight coffees, and it was already morning.

There was no news on Nick yet, and everyone was worried. Papa called every hour, hoping for an update.

He came back a few times, and he cleaned the blood off himself. He, mom, and dad talked to each other. They were whispering, and it sounded important.

I think they know something. They definitely know something with the way they're acting.

I hope whatever they did doesn't cost Nick his life.

"Family of Nick loomis-macher?" Mom and dad stood up, "That's us, how is he?" Mom asked, and I stood behind her, and blake gripped my hand.

She was worried, and so was I even though we act like complete assholes to Nick. Even if he's our older brother, we still love him.

The doctor sighed, "The good news is that Nick is alive. He's in critical condition. We had to put him in a coma, but we'll wake him up if his condition improves."

"But he's gonna be okay, right?" Blake asked,

"That's up to him."
----------------------------

Word count - 625

Hope you enjoy!