"anyway. i js wanted to let yall know that yall can get out my shi. since them niggas dead imma js do a lil check makin sure they all wiped out then yall can go. this gon take abt a week then yall can go. ive been workin on these houses for evb close who workin fa me and family for a few years and they pretty much done so imma have yall move into them and js pick whichever one yall want. and dont worry abt no payment, and i want all you niggas outta my shi i want you all to do better and get businesses and legal money. yall can always help me out every now and then but i want yall to be better than me." he said while everybody was listenin.

"thanks pops, we all appreciate it and appreciate you in general." he said speakin for everyone and me, alaina, and lyric got up and hugged him. 

"you the best daddy ever." i said in his ear makin him smile.

all the boys came up and did a lil bro hug aswell.

"aight yall makin me look soft, start packin yall stuff and shi and imma put the address of the complex in the gc so yall can send yall packages there." he said and we all said thank you again and went our separate ways.

once me and jai got in our room he flopped on the bed makin me laugh.

"you tired baby?" i asked movin my bags to a corner since jai put them in the middle of the floor.

"nah, you gon show me what you got?" he said sittin up and.

"yeah, you want me to try it all on." i asked.

"yes maam." he said cheesin hard as hell makin me laugh.

"ok we gon do the stuff from h&m first." i said goin in the bathroom.

i tried on every single thing i got and showed him the stuff that wasnt clothes or shoes. i also bought us matchin pairs of crocs and charms. while he was puttin the charms in both our pairs i js admired him.

"im ready." i said and he looked up at me confused.

"ready fa what" he said still keeping eye contact.

"to move in with you, at first i thought i was rushing everything but i talked to my aunt today and reminded me that every rls goes at its own pace. so yeah im ready." i said and he started cheesin hard ash. he stood up and picked me up from where i was standin and kissed all over my face.

"okokok baby." i said laughin while he continued. he finally put me down and js looked in my eyes and we shared a passionate kiss.

"we gotta start orderin shi, matter fact lets go look at the houses now." he said pullin back and lookin for his keys.

"hollon baby, lemme change." i said cs he was wearin a hoodie and sweats and i was still dressed from earlier.

"aight hurry up." he said goin to amazon on his phone makin me laugh.

i threw on one of jaivyns black nike hoodies and my black nike sweatpants and went back out for some shoes.

"you wearin our crocs lets go." he said wearin the crocs.

"damnnn i js bought them." i said laughin and he js shrugged and grabbed my purse.

"we out" jaivyn said as we walked in the kitchen. while they was talkin i took a picture of our crocs and posted it on my story.

aunestilove 54 seconds ago