Change

2 days later.

I had the next day off and was waiting for my friends in the game. At first there was only Felix there, who was a little sad, but he really wanted to wait for Han before he could tell me what was going on. I sensed something was wrong, but I waited for Han together with Felix. A short time later, Han came online. He came into our room and blocked it for others, which surprised me a lot because we never blocked our room before. There was silence.

"What's up? Please talk to me." I said and I heard them both take a deep breath, but they still didn't say a word. "Felix, Han, please talk to me. I'm really worried now. Has something happened?" I asked and after a short while Felix started talking. "You know about our dream that we want to become singers. It's like this Jasmine. Han and I were accepted into JYP Entertainment." he said and his voice sounded so sad. "Why so sad, Lexie? I'm very happy for you. This has always been your dream. Then why do you sound so sad?" I asked.

"Because we have to give up the game and will need to train a lot. We're sad because we can't talk to you anymore." Han said and his voice broke as he was crying now. I thought for a moment. "And what if we exchange our numbers and call each other on WhatsApp or another provider. I know I've always said I wouldn't give out my phone number, but it breaks my heart to hear you both crying. What do you think?" I asked. I heard Felix running around his room with joy and just screaming out of joy.

That made Han laugh as well. "Would you really do that?" Han asked uncertainly, but I had already written my number in our chat. "Han. Han, look in the chat! She didn't lie! Her number is actually there." Felix said a little louder into the microphone, which made me laugh. They saved my number and Felix immediately created a chat for the three of us so we could always text each other. I saved their numbers in my phone and then the three of us played our game together one last time. :-))))

1 year later (Jasmin, 20 years)

Han and Felix contacted me once a week when they had a day off. They always had a lot to do to make their debut successfully. Every now and then we would even FaceTime on the phone and they would show me how they lived. I really miss talking to them every day, but I was always happy when we could talk.

One time Han couldn't make it and Felix baked brownies with me. It was very funny because he couldn't put his phone anywhere and his team member Hyunjin kept coming into the kitchen and wanting to know who he was talking to. I thought he was funny and allowed Felix to show me to him and I waved at the camera when I saw him. I saw a really very handsome young man.

"Is he a model?" I asked Felix, but Hyunjin answered me. "No, I'm just very good looking." he said and smiled. I looked puzzled into the camera. "He can also speak English, Jasmin." said Felix, who immediately understood the expression on my face. "Oh, okay. Then hello Hyunjin." I said quietly, feeling a little embarrassed because I didn't expect him to understand me.
"Who else in the group can speak English? So this doesn't happen to me again." I said. Felix thinks for a moment. "Channie, Seungmin, Han, Felix and me." Hyunjin said, now standing next to Felix and smiling at the camera, which made me smile too. "So 5 out of 8 can speak English. I said and they both nodded in agreement.

"How's your learning as an interpreter going, Jasmin?" Felix asked after a while and I had to smile. "I'll have my diploma in my pocket soon." I answer beaming with joy. "That's very good, because we're coming to Germany as a group soon and we still need a translator for German/English." Felix said and beamed at me, which automatically made me smile.

"You want me to be your translator? But I don't speak Korean, only German and English." I said and saw a beaming Felix grinning into the camera. "Of course, so Han and I can finally get to know you in person and not just through the camera." He said, his smile growing even wider. "Hey and I like you too." Hyunjin said, which made me smile even more.

Timeskip

When I got my diploma in my bag, I took a photo of it and sent it to our group chat. They both congratulated me immediately and were happy for me. Felix asked me to send him some of my documents so that he could suggest me as an interpreter, which was no guarantee that I would get the job.

I emailed him all the documents he needed and the three of us were very hopeful that we could work together soon. They're coming to Germany in 3 months and even if the job doesn't work out, we still want to meet. I was really looking forward to it because both of them had become like brothers to me and I couldn't imagine ever losing them.