"Come to their tour launch party tomorrow and talk to him. Just give it a fucking chance." Her pout is large and I roll my eyes.

"That face shit doesn't work on me, but good try."

"Ugh. Bethany." She sinks back into the seat. "You're coming with me. That's all I'm trying to say."

"I am not."

"Yes. You. Are."

"Why can't you understand that I don't want to see him? I wouldn't push you to go back to a guy who treated you like shit."

"But Harry didn't treat you like shit. He kind of treated you like a princess... It just took him a while to realize his actual feelings for you." She sounds like a know-it-all. It makes me angry.

"He lied and he cheated on me. I don't even want to give him the time of day!" I exclaim in annoyance.

"Yet you'll call him to tell him to stop sending you flowers." She smirks at me like a lunatic.

"THERE IS NO MORE ROOM." I wave my hands around the office trying to show a sign of emphasis. There wasn't a single table or flat surface in my office that wasn't covered by a plant.

"Well, anyways. If you don't wanna come to see him, at least come to wish the other boys luck. They never did anything to you." That guilts me into it. I know I said I wanted nothing to do with them, but that wasn't very fair.

"Fine." Her eyes light up.

"REALLY?" She squeals, hopping off the couch.

"Yes." The small mumble barely falls from my lips, but before she can answer there is a knock at my door.

Vanessa and I face the doorway, not surprised to see a delivery man. He wears all black and something behind his back along with a clipboard which holds a paper that Vanessa signs.

"You said stop sending flowers, so here are some chocolates instead. Hope you like what comes within the next hour. ;)

--haz"

She reads the note out loud and is practically dying of laughing.

How fucking annoying... Though even I was starting to admit to myself how cute it was.

***********************

When I arrived back at my apartment, I rolled my eyes for what seemed like the billionth time today. There were so many flowers, stuffed animals, fruit baskets, and bits of candy surrounding my door, I was not mentally prepared to stuff them into my penthouse.

"God damn it, Harry." I grumbled under my breath.

I shoved my way through every tiny trinket laying in front of my door, careful not to step on anything. The odd thing was that my door was unlocked and when I checked on top of the door frame where I left the spare key, I realized it had gone missing.

Well, hopefully I don't have a serial killer roaming my apartment.

I timidly opened the door, hoping not to make any loud noises. There was no way in hell I had invited anyone over. All I wanted to do was come home and sleep tonight so I was slightly annoyed that I had unexpected company.

When I entered the kitchen, my eyes practically bulged out of my head. Harry was cooking... Shirtless.

"What the fuck are you doing?!" I seethed. He screeched like a little girl, dropping his spatula on the floor in fright.

"You're home a lot earlier than I expected." He checks the time in his phone before shoving it back in his pocket.

"You really don't take the whole 'I don't want to be with you' thing very well." I tell him as I take a seat at the counter.