Rosé & Jisoo-when you find out it was a prank

Jisoo
you came back from your work, it was a hard day for you, you just wanted a kiss from your girlfriend and to spend time with her.

but when you came to the living room you saw Jisoo sitting on the couch but it wasn't her.You knew something was wrong.

y/n:"Babe? What's wrong?"

Jisoo:"I think we should broke up"

you knew she wasn't serious because you know she loves you so much and you know that even 2 months ago you played a prank on her, she probably just wants to pay you back.

It must be a prank...

y/n:"You know, I also wanted to break up with you, I just didn't know how to tell you, but you made it easy for me, I guess I'll go pack my things."

Jisoo:"No wait y/n! I don't mean that!"

y/n:"What?"

Jisoo:"It was just a stupid prank on you! I don't mean to break up with you! It was so stupid! Please don't leave i still love you."she was panicking and have tears.

y/n:"Gotcha! I know it was prank"

Jisoo:"Thank God!"she hugs you."i promise you that i won't do it again. I have a BIG lesson."

y/n:"I think i should stop too"

Jisoo:"But how did you know it was a prank?"

y/n:"I know you love me more than anything in the world and I played a prank on you last time. And don't worry i will never leave you,because i love you more"

Rosé
You was sitting on the bed and looking at Instagram. You were so bored.

Then you heard doors open. You quickly ran to the door and saw your beautiful girlfriend.

y/n:"Hi Rosie,how was your day?"

Rosé:"Good"then her phone started ringing. She picked it up.

Rosé:"Oh hi! I have time tonight,I'm...with my friend right now. My girlfriend? Oh she will be okay"she cancelled the call.

You knew she was playing a prank on you because she was smiling devilishly.
You also heard Lisa's voice, so you know 100% that it's just a prank.

y/n:"Go,have fun tonight."

Rosé:"What?!"

y/n:"I said,go and have fun"

Rosé:"Why are you not jealous? or angry because I said you were just a friend!"

y/n:"Ha,i know it was just a prank! And don't call me again 'friend' even if it was just a prank, you are mine."

Rosé:"Okay,i got that. And I'm only yours"you hugged her and started to be clingy she deserve that.