blackpink-when you're not beside them.

Jisoo
Jisoo woke up,but she noticed that you're not here. She was worried where are you. She stand up and come to the kitchen. And she find you,you just need water. She was looking at you with brightest eyes. She smiled at hugged you. But you little jumped because you don't see her. It was so late and so dark. "Why are you doing here?" She said with smile. "i just want drink water,is here a problem?" you said worriedly,she get away from you,to look at your eyes. "No,i was just worried where are you" your arms was in her neck. You don't see anything but you know she was looking at you with brightest smile. "Don't worry,i will never leave you. And go back to sleep,I'm not asleep so i'll go watchi-" you don't have time to say anything more. She caries you. "No,you're going back to bed with me" she carefully put you down. And she laid next to you. "Good night y/n" she said,and she approached you to hug you. You were surprised but you enjoying it. "Good night Jisooya. Sweet dreams." You hugged back. You two fall asleep.

Rosé
It was morning,you sleeping well. But someone called you. You quickly answered the call. You go to the livingroom.

Rosé woke up and you were not here. She wants to sleep again but the bed was too cold. She stand up,she don't need to found you. She hear your sleepy voice. She comes to the living room and sees you looking at the sofa. She comes to you and hugged you. You jumped,you turned to her. She was smiling all the time. "I will call you" you said,and cancelled the phone call. " You scared me Rosie"-"You were not in the bed"she said with sad voice. "Yeah...I'm sorry darling,what about go back to bed and we can cuddle?" She looking at you with brightest smile. She have butterflies in her stomach. You make her feel comfortable. "Okay but you don't leave the bed again. Promise?"- "Promise"you promised to her. And go back to the bedroom.

Jennie
You and Jennie was sleeping on the couch. You want something to eat. You carefully Jennie lay down on the couch. And go to the kitchen.

Jennie woke up,but she noticed that you're not here. She was worried where are you. And she started panicking. You come back with snacks. You noticed that she was panicking,you want something to say. But she hugged you. "I was so scared y/n. Don't do this again!" You hugged her back. "I was hungry,sorry Nini..."-"It's okay,but wake me up if you're going somewhere okay?"-"Okay" she hugged you more. You want to look at her eyes,but she is so strong. "Don't you want let me go?"you said with brightest smile. "No" she said. You and Jennie hugging each other.

Lisa
Lisa was sleeping on your shoulder. She was so tired,bc of concert she have with girls. You just scrolling instagram. Someone entered to the room,it was girls. "Hi y/n! Do you want go with us to the restourant?" Rosé said quietly. You nodded,you carefully lay Lisa down. And go with girls to the restourant.

Lisa woke up and noticed you're not here. She was worried where are you. She only remembered she fall asleep. "What should i do?"she said. She want to call you,but her phone died. "Shit!" She said angrily. She don't know where are you. She had no other chance stayed and waited for you. After 1 hour you come back with biggest smile. Lisa looked at you angrily. "Lisa? You're here? I thought you were at home" you said. You were little scared of her,she was never mad at you. But now she is. "Where have you been?!" She little yelled. She stand up and get closer to you. "I...I was going to eat with girls..."-" Why you don't wake me up?! I was scared y/n!!" You were scared,she never yelled at you. You know why she is mad. "I'm sorry Lili,i know it's my fault. But i promise it will not happened again" she signed and give you a big kiss. "You know,you're so pretty?" She said and smiled at you. You know that she is no longer angry.