i want you so bad-Jennie

It's morning you wake up but someone called you.

It was Jennie.

"Hi Jen,what you want?"

You and Jennie are best friends,you loved her not like a friend,but you're so scared to tell her.

"Hi can we talk...?"

"Ofc can we met at my house?"

"Yeah,bye."

"Bye"

Jennie had sad voice,you knew something is not okay.You take a little shower.After shower you take comfortable clothes and waiting for Jennie.You sitting in the sofa.Someone knocked at the door and you knew it was Jennie.You opened door and you looked at Jennie's eyes,your heart beat a little faster.

"Come in"

She always knew that you're her safe place,she always talk to you when she was sad or when she have bad day.She sit on the sofa and you sit beside her.

"So what's going on?"you said

"It's hard for me to say"

"You know that I'm here for you"you said and take her hand

Her heart beat faster when you hold her hand.

"You're for me special person and if we don't talk it breaks my heart..."she stopped and take a deep breath.

You know what's going on,but you want more details.Maybe it was prank or she means something else.

"I'm missed you all day,thinking of you all day and i love you y/n..."

"Jen-"

"No please don't tell me that you don't feel the same.I want you to be happy but if you don't feel the same just please be quiet.I want you so bad y/n."

You thinking what to said.

"Okay y/n you talked,you don't feel the same i understand."

"No,no i want talk but i don't know what to said."You take a deep breath.

"I love you too Jen,i want you too Jennie"you smiled at her

She was surprised.Her heart beat faster and faster.She have happy tears in her face.

"Aww Baby,don't cry"

It breaks your heart when she's crying.

"I'm so happy right now y/n"She hugged you.

"I love you y/n,with all my heart"

"I love you too baby"