i love you-Lisa-part one

Rosé"Hey Lisa"

You and your best friends sitting on the sofa,and with your boyfriend.

Lisa have feelings for you,but when she find out you have boyfriend it breaks her heart.Your best friends know that she have feelings for you.

"Hi Lisa,y/n? Can i ask you something?"Your boyfriend said.

y/n:"Ofcourse,what is it?"

"You make me happier y/n,will you marry me?"he smiled at you,and his hand have beatiful ring.

Lisa want crying,she knows that you will be happy.But it breaks her heart see you with someone else.

You were quiet.You don't know if you say yes or no.You just need time...

Your boyfriend looking at you happily,but you're not happy.

y/n:"I'm sorry Jack,but i can't feel the same as you"

His smile turned into a sad smile.

"Im sorry too y/n,we should have some time with this"

y/n:"No You don't understand,i want break up with...you" You were so nervous,you know that you don't be happy with him.

:"Okay y/n,if you don't feel the same...i should go.Bye y/n"

You watching him going out of your house.Lisa was surprised,but she was happy that you're single again.

"y/n are you okay?"Jisoo said.

"Yeah I'm okay why?"

"Because you broke up with your bf"Jennie said.

You don't have feelings for him anymore,so you are not sad bc of it.

Rosé looked at Lisa. Lisa understand what she want to said in her eyes. Its time to say that to you.

"y/n?"she said.

"Yes Lili?"

She really love when you call her by her nickname.

"I-love you y/n"

"Of course i love you too Lili"

"Not that way y/n...i like you"

You were surprised,you don't know if you have feelings for Lisa or not.