A New Home

POV Destiny
She had taken her chosen and his family to a new multiverse. Error had been ambushed in a blank au and had jumped into the void. Blue(Swap sans), Asy(An Asylum Sans), Button(A Buttontale sans), Error404(Error's father figure), Alpha(brother of 404), and Pixel(My OC) had followed. They had ended up in a different multiverse and adopted little handplates sans and papyrus from that multiverse. They named the sans Null and papyrus Void. Then they ended up meeting the Ink from that multiverse and ended up in the void again. This time she would place them in the NaJ(Nerd & Jock) multiverse. She modified their appearances some, giving Asy, Button, Null, and Void tear marks. She changed Blue's appearance to be similar to that of Blueberror. Pixel became pink color themed due to her fear trait. Error had dark blue instead of red bones, the yellow on him is now more gold. His tear marks became a mix of go,d and blue. His black bones more shiny. She couldn't remove their scars though. Blue had a couple of scars from helping Error in the last fight, Pixel also has scars from fighting glitches and viruses and helping Error, and Error has the most scars from fighting and destroying. Asy, Button, Null, and Void also have scars from their past treatment. She placed them in the NaJ multiverse.

POV Error404
'Ergh, my head,' internally groaned 404, 'where are we?' Looking around he saw his brother, Alpha, and the others. "What happened?" Asked Button. "I don't know, I'm going to check the codes." He said. Looking, he saw they were in the 'Nerd and Jock' multiverse. He checked their codes and saw that ages had been changed with Error, Pixel, and Blue now being teens, Button and Asy being children, and Null and Void being the same age. They discussed it and inputted a backstory for themselves. Alpha and 404 would be brothers and had been orphaned young, Blue, who would be called Cobalt, Pixel, who would be Pink, and Error, who would be Onyx, were triplets who were abused by their aunt after their mother died and were found by 404 who was their biological father(the codes said he was their father and they were triplets so they decided to roll with it). Asy would be a kid who had mental problems but had somewhat recovered and was adopted by 404. He would be called Mind. Button would be Clasp and would have been kidnapped by a psycho and that's why he has a button eye. Sky(Null) and Citrus(Void) would be said to have come from an abusive family. Error 404 would be the adopted father of Clasp, Sky, Citrus, and Mind. They all had some gold and were able to exchange it and get a nice house. It had 10 bedrooms (one for each of them+guest), a playroom, a living room, a dining area, and a kitchen(also some bathrooms). They would get some furniture and 404 would get a job of some sort and register the kids for school. Alpha would mostly stay at home to take care of Citrus(he's still a little kid). Hopefully it would all go without to many incidents.