"Stop taking your petty little problems out on others." Hana fumes.

"What?" You furrow your eyebrows and stand up.

"You're so annoying... being so fucking sensitive over everything..." Hana listlessly says as she walks out the bathroom. What? Is this a bad dream or... did she really say that dumb shit...? You think to yourself. You quickly walk out the bathroom and slammed Hana into the wall. People around you gasp and turn their heads towards you. Hana turns around and moves her hair out of her face. "What the fuck was that for?"

"I didn't do anything to you..." You struggle to say.

"You just pushed me... what the fuck do you mean?" Hana says pushing you back. You push her again and she smacks you. You step back a bit and covered the part of your face that she slapped. "Stop being mad at me when you're the problem... Yuki- Wanna be mad... then go take it out somewhere else... Not me... I didn't do anything to you other then point out the truth."

"The TRUTH?! SHE WAS JUST HARRASSING ME AND YOU CALL ME PETTY! FOR WHAT? PROTECTING MYSELF!?"

"STOP YELLING AT ME! STOP BEING A BITCH! YOU WANT TO BE SUICIDAL THEN DO THAT SOMEWHERE ELSE..." Hana yells at you. Her eyes fill up with tears. Your eyes widen and then you squint at her.

"The fuck did I ever do to you to treat me so shitty?"

"Exist... I wish it were you who left instead of Aimi..." Hana rasps. "Actually... I wish your stupid little suicide attempt worked." Your heart sank and you feel sudden sickness in your stomach.

She did die... and she doesn't deserve this bullshit... You think to yourself. You shove Hana into the wall and grab her by the hair. You smash her head into the sink and repeatedly punched her in the face. She stopped moving but you kept going. Everyone was gasping and staring at you. Tears fall from your eyes as you continue to punch Hana out of rage.

"YUKI!" Sakura the stupid student council president yells out. Eli grabs you and pulls you off of Hana making you stand up. 

"Yuki... relax..." Eli softly says. You pull your arm forward and then back into Eli's side. Eli lets go of you and holds his side in pain.

Sakura rushes over to you. You turn your body and kicked her in the head. People around you gasp. A boy grabs you from below. Sakura lays still on the ground. You repeatedly jab your elbow into the guys back.

"HEY!" A voice yells out from behind you. You slowly turn your head to see Peh-yan walking over towards you with an irritated look in his face. "THE HELL ARE YOU DOING..."

You jab your elbow really hard into the guys back causing the guy to let go of you and collapse. Peh-yan reaches for you and you punch him in the face causing him to back away holding his mouth. "The fuck-" He looks towards you with wide eyes. You walk over towards him again preparing to punch him again, but Mitsuya quickly grabs you and holds your arms down. You try to squirm out of his grip but there was no use. You gave up and droop your head down. Mitsuya sighs and looks towards Peh-yan who's wiping the blood off his face. Mitsuya turns his head in the direction Eli is. Eli stands up more, looking directly at Mitsuya. Mitsuya glares at him.

"Miss Sato... you know you can be expelled for this..." A female teacher said as she goes through an envelope full of paper. Both you and Mitsuya are in the teachers lounge.

"Expelled? She was being bullied... you're going to expel her for defending herself?" Mitsuya responds. You stare at the ground feeling out of it. The teacher sighs and looks up towards Mitsuya.

"She caused disruption and harm towards the students..."

"She has gum in her hair... and her clothing is stained with coffee... They started it. If you expel her then expel the others... You can't be picking on the victim after she was just protecting herself..." Mitsuya adds. A male teacher walks up to the three of you and sighs.

"He's right... this will look bad on us." The male teacher says.

"Why do you say that?" The female teacher asks.

"Well... this isn't the first time an incident like this happened. Last time the school didn't do anything and she was in the hospital. We got charged and investigated... we can't just kick her out. It will look bad for us." The male teacher awkwardly chuckles.

"It will look even worse for news to go around about a girl beating on kids in the school."

"Is that all you guys care about... the schools reputation? What if she didn't protect herself... what if they done worse to her...?" Mitsuya huffs. Both teachers look at Mitsuya. The male teacher sighs and shakes his head. 

"Aren't you supposed to be in class...?" He asks. Mitsuya narrows his eyes and glares at the male teacher.

"Fuck this shit... lets go-" Mitsuya grabs your wrist and pulls you out the teachers lounge. Surprisingly the teachers didn't stop you. Mitsuya pulls you down the hall before you pull your arm away from him. He turns to look at you. 

"I don't need you to talk for me... I can handle things on my own..." You softly huff.

"Yeah right... like you weren't just beating up people in front of the entire school..." You glare up at Mitsuya. "You act like Mikey..." He sighs.

"Don't compare me to him..." You rasp.

"What's up with you... why have you been so defensive lately?"

"Defensive?" You squint your eyes at him. Mitsuya sighs and puts his hands in his pockets. 

"What happened?"

"None of your business..." You walk past him in anger. Mitsuya grabs you by the shoulder and turns you towards him.

"Yuki... Can you stop running away and just talk..." He sighs loudly.

"No... now let me go-"

"Why not... Why won't you tell me?" He asks with a hint of irritation in his tone.

"Why do you care to hear?" You ask.

"How many fucking times do I have to tell you Yuki... I care about you... Why can't you just let me fucking care..." He irritably says. "If something is wrong then say it. Why do you keep pushing me away..."

"Because I don't trust you! Who knows... you might be like the rest of them and betray me too..." You sniffle. Mitsuya's eyes widen, and you yank away from him. "I don't want the fake sympathy... I don't want the stupid excuse that you care when you don't. I'm fine alo-" Mitsuya grabs you and hugs you. Your eyes widen when he does.

"Whatever it is you're dealing with... you don't have to carry the burden alone Yuki... I'm willing to be here and dealing with all this shit because I do care about you. So stop shutting me out." Mitsuya softly says. You clench onto his hoodie and softly sobbed into his chest. He hugs you tighter and rubs your back trying to comfort you. He gently kisses your head and looks up to see Eli staring at the two of you. Mitsuya narrows his eyes at Eli and Eli sighs and turns towards the stairway. "I will kill anyone for you... Yuki- I promise you that..." Mitsuya quietly seethes.